USB 2.0 A Male to A Male Cable - 6FT (Black)
- USB 2.0 EXTENSION: USB 2.0 Male to Male cable connects a USB peripheral device with USB 2.0 type A port to a computer with high speed data transfer.
- PERFORMANCE: Support Error-Free Data Transfer up to 480Mbps.
- COMPATIBILITY: PC and Mac compatible. Backward compatible with USB 1.0, 1.1. Does not support connecting two computers directly
- PLUG & PLAY: No driver installation required for this cable. Simple and easy connections for devices such as external hard drives, flash drives, cameras, printers, scanner and other USB peripherals.
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: High Speed USB 2.0 Cable (Male to Male) – 6 Feet, Black
This product is carefully designed for maximum delivery of data from end to end without radio frequency or electromagnetic interference degrading the signal or the transfer speed, with high-grade shielded cable, flexible yet strong PVC jacket, and molded connectors.
It supports the high-speed data rates used by modern USB devices, up to 480 Mbps. It’s USB 2.0 compliant but also backward compatible with earlier USB 1.0 and 1.1 standards, and has the most commonly-used type A male connectors on either end.
And its 6-foot length is just right to reach between a computer and the peripherals you need to attach; it works with printers, external hard drives, scanners, or just about any other equipment that hooks up to your machine. It works on both PCs and Macs, too.
As you’d expect from a Cmple cable, our USB 2.0 male to male cable is fully RoHS compliant. That means it meets international standards preventing the use of hazardous materials inside.
There’s no lead, cadmium, mercury, PBBs, PBDEs or other potentially dangerous elements or materials in this cable; it’s perfectly safe to use in your home around both humans and pets.
- USB version 2.0 compliant, backward-compatible with versions 1.0 and 1.1
- Supports high speed data transmission to 480 Mbps
- Connectors: USB A to A (male to male), molded
- RoHS Compliant
- Color: Black
- Length: 6 FT
You may have an old external hard drive connected to your computer with a USB cable which has certainly seen better days.
You may be planning to add several new peripherals in the near future and want to be sure you have the highest-quality USB cables to connect them.
Or you may just be smart and planning for the future. In any of these cases, our Cmple USB 2.0 male to male cables are something you really need in your system or on your shelf.