Cmple - 16 Gauge Two Conductor High Quality Speaker Wire Cable – Clear Jacket
- Connect your speakers to amplifiers or receivers for your home theater system. Built with high-stranded conductors, it provides premium sound quality.
- CCA produces high-quality, clean, and undistorted signals for all sound systems. You can enjoy the same functions and reliability as copper wire.
- Great for in-home or professional installations with bare wire connectors (not included), banana plugs, wall plates, spade connectors, and many more.
- 16/2 Speaker Cable with a clear plastic jacket helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals to and from all of your audio equipment.
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 1 x Cmple 16AWG Two-Conductor Loud Speaker Cable – 100 FT, Clear. Comes with a Cmple Lifetime Warranty.
This 16 AWG speaker wire is an ideal choice for connecting your loud speakers to an AV receiver or amplifier in a 2.1, 5.1, or 7.1 channel home theater system .It is the best speaker cable when you want the highest-quality sound to enjoy your DVDs, Blu-Ray movies or priceless vinyl. Our Cmple 16 gauge speaker wire offers a very easy connection for speakers to amplifiers or receivers. The thickness is just enough for resistance and electrical flow without the risk of overheating. The wire can be cut as desired for specific installation needs. If the plastic jacket is removed, the wire can be left bare or use wire crimp accessories to connect to stereo and speakers. The plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals to and from all of your audio equipment.
Compatibility: Fits banana plugs, spade tips or bent pin connectors, which are typically compatible with audio components like speakers, A/V receivers, amplifiers & other professional sound applications. The spool is designed to prevent kinking and knotting, so if you only use a portion of the cabling, the rest is easily usable without having to unknot a mess of compromised cable. The spool is PE wrapped for protection. High Performance Speaker Wire
2 conductor, copper clad aluminum (CCA)
Ideal for home, car and RV
Compatible with screw type, spade tips, and bent pin connectors banana plugs Benefits of CCA (Cooper Clad Aluminum)
The main and most important fact about CCA vs Oxygen Free Copper. CCA wire offers the same signal frequency and reliability in terms of corrosion resistance to copper wire. The advantage of the CCA speaker wire is lighter and more flexible than copper wire. The cost of CCA vs Oxygen free copper is much lower and you can enjoy the same functions and reliability as copper wire without paying the extra cost for the installation. Effortless installation into nearly all crimp terminals and banana plug connectors
Flexible and insulated PVC jacket surrounds the wiring to help deliver maximum undistorted signals Superior audio quality
Our cable have specially designed sensitive core lines to provide the best audio quality on the market without signal loss or degradation. Features and Specifications:
Conductor count: 2
Conduit: High Purity
Material: CCA - Copper Clad Aluminum
Gauge: 16 AWG
Flexible and insulated Clear PVC jacket
Connects audio speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier
High quality undistorted sound for your equipment
Packaging: Rolled on spool with PE wrap
Polarity markers: Clear, striped
Outer Jacket Color: Clear
Length: 100 Feet