- 1U Space Saving Design - Cable management D-ring rack panels help you sort and organize your cables to reduce clutter and strain on cables. Despite the panel’s low-profile it still provides plenty of cable management.
- 5 Durable Metal Rings - Five-ring Design Reduces Cable Stress for More Reliable Connections. Durable metal rings are strong and dependable.
- Premium Materials - Black Cold-rolled Steel Construction Ensures the Longevity in Rack Applications. Solid Panel with Folded Sides Improves Passive Airflow and Prevents Recirculation
- Easy to Install - The installation and disassembly are very convenient, and the quantity and location can be adjusted arbitrarily. Cables clip into the rings easily.
- Package Includes: 1 x Rack Mount Cable Management Panel 1U Horizontal 19-Inch With 5 D-Rings 3-Inches Deep
1U Horizontal Cable Manager with 5 D-rings for 19" Racks or Cabinets
This server rack cable-management panel keeps your rack cables neatly bundled and guided, for tidier rack space. The 1U cable organizer features a combination of D-ring hooks and pass-through holes that enable you to run cables to and from your equipment through the panel and into the hooks.
Horizontal cable management using D-rings is rack cable management in one of the most basic forms. Using the metal hooks, called "D-rings", cables are easily routed and organized to keep your rack organized and simplify equipment maintenance with fast accessibility. This horizontal cable manager, whose five D-rings accommodate large quantities of coppers, fiber patch cables and etc, is perfect for all types and sizes of wiring and cabling.
Easily organize your cables for a more manageable server rack
The rack-cable management panel makes it easier to organize cables from the front or back of your server rack. It features five conveniently placed D-ring hooks that you can use to hold and guide cable bundles running vertically and horizontally. To bundle and route cables through the panel, the cable manager also features four holes designed to seamlessly route cables in and out of your rack.
Protect your equipment
Routing your cables through a panel reduces the tension that's often put on equipment ports, preventing damage to your expensive rack-mounted devices. Properly routing cables also improves airflow in your server rack, which helps to keep your equipment running at optimal temperatures to reduce the probability of damage caused by your rack overheating.
Ideal for server racks and cabinets, structured wiring closets and network distribution cabling to keep cables neat and tidy
Makes wiring neat-looking
Suitable for fitting below patch panels to allow cable entry into the rack
19" rack mountable width
5 D-Rings 3-Inches Deep and 1 3/4" high