Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter
Cmple.com delivers cost effective solution for adapting your new Mini-DisplayPort equipped laptop to your current display.
Mini-DisplayPort is a miniaturized version of DisplayPort, the newest digital display interface developed by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA).
We have a collection of Mini-DP adapters that will allow you to connect your new laptop to the widely used current standards of VGA, DVI or HDMI.
Max Supported Resolution - 1920x1080p, 12-bits / channel, or 12*3 = 36bits on all channels.
- The mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter lets you connect a high definition monitor, projector, or LCD that uses a HDMI connector or cable to a MacBook, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air with a mini DisplayPort
- Supports Mini DisplayPort 1.1a input and HDMI 1.3b output
- Supports HDMI highest video resolution 1080p
- Supports HDMI225 MHz / 2.25 Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth
- Supports HDMI 12 bit per channel (36 bit all channel) deep color
- Support uncompressed audio such as LPCM
- Support compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD)
- Powered by Mini DisplayPort source
- Connectors: Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female
NOTE: AUDIO: This adapter will support audio only if your source device allows audio output through the Mini DisplayPorts interface. If you're not sure, please check with the manufacturer or website, to confirm if your device allows audio out through the Mini-DP interface.
Related Articles & Videos