IR EXTENDER over HDMI
The IR extender can do IR signal extend by the CEC channel of the HDMI port. You can do control to the IR signal source device by using the received IR (infrared) signal by the IR Receiver.
Features & Specifications:
- It can do control to the IR signal source device by using the received IR (infrared) signal by the IR Receiver.
- IR extend distance is uo 25m (it depends on the quality and length of the HDMI cable)
- Control: To choose the CEC/IR extends function by manual ( it needs to put the two IR Adaptor switch to IR status).
- Carrier frequency: Dual Band (30KHZ-50KHZ)
- The receiving distance:8m
- Max operation current:15ma
- Weight:80g Housing:Plastic box
- Easy install & operation
- Power Free
NOTE: PLEASE USE THE STANDARD HDMI CABLE.
Related Articles & Videos