HDMI Extender Repeater over Cat5e/Cat6 - up to 98 Feet
This HDMI Extender by CAT 5e/6 uses two peices of UTP cable with cross stand inside to extend the HDTV display up to 98 feet for 1080p. It breaks the limitation of the HDMI cable transmission length, and CAT 5e/6 has more flexibility abd convenience in cable construction.
This product offers solution for residential consumers:HDTV retail and show site, HDTV, STUB, DVD and Projector factories, noise, space and security concerns data center control, information, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
Specifications and Features:
- Cat 5e/6 cable can substitute HDMI cable to achieve 98 feet long distance transmission
- Follow the standard of IEEE-568B
- Auto-adjustment of feedback, equalization and amplify, the user does not need to care about the length of the cable.
- Support full 3D pass through
- Supports 165MHz/1.65Gbps per channel (4.95Gbps all channel) bandwidth
- Supports HDCP
- Support unccompressed audio such as LPCM
- Supports compressed audio such as DTS digital, Dolby Digital.
- Input Video Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- Output Video: HDMI
- HDMI Input/Output Connector: Type A 19 pin
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65Gbps/165MHz@50/60Hz
- Out Resolutions: 480~1080i@50&60Hz, 480~1080p@50&60Hz
- Dimension: 81mm(L)x 45mm(W)x 25mm(H)
- Weight: 246g.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
- Power Supply: no power need
- 1x Sender
- 1x Reciever
- 1x User's Manual
NOTE:YOU NEED TO USE HIGH QUALITY PURE COPPER NETWORKING CABLES TO MAKE THIS PRODUCT WORK.
Related Articles & Videos