Coaxial RCA Jack(Input) Digital Audio to Optical Toslink Jack(Output) Converter
Digital Audio Signal Converter device converts Coaxial RCA Plug (IN) to Optical TosLink Plug (OUT). This converter will transform your digital RCA Coaxial (S/PDIF) audio signal to a Digital Toslink Optical signal. It will allow you to connect the coaxial digital audio output from your DVD, cable or satellite receiver to a Toslink digital optical input. The compact size of this unit lets you place it almost anywhere. Installation of this device is simplified to the maximum - just plug in your two cables, plug in the power supply and you are good to go! Please note that this device does not convert analog mono RCA to digital TosLink.
- Used for Digital Signal ONLY
- Dimensions: 2 13/16" x 1 7/8"
- Input: Coaxial RCA Jack
- Output: Optical TosLink Jack
- Comes with power adapter
- Comes with a dust cap on Optical TosLink end
- Dust cap on optical end must be removed before use (Pull Out)
- Color: Silver With Blue writings
- Input 120V AC 60Hz
- Output: 6VDC 5000mA
Related Articles & Videos