- Network Cabinet Fan provides an efficient solution to keep your network cabinet, trays, server cabinets, entertainment center, or audio-video setup cool even under full load.
- The outer dimension of enclosure per fan is 4.75" (120mm) and thickness is 1.5"(38mm). With its black color, this cooling system will not just keep your setup cool, it will make it look outstanding!
- With its specially designed blades, the fan provides ventilation with maximum airflow, protecting all your components from overheating and ejecting any operating heat from the equipment.
- This 120mm sleeve bearing rackmount fan merges aesthetics and heat dispersion, mounts inside or outside the cabinet to draw hot exhaust air out and facilitate equipment cooling.
- The high-performance 120V fan with a rated speed of 2600-3000RPM circulates air at 210 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and does so quietly at about 50 decibels—about as loud as your refrigerator.
120mm Server Cabinet Fan
Server rack enclosure fans are used to help facilitate airflow within the rack by adding ventilation where it is needed most. Rack fans can be mounted on cabinet doors, cabinet sides, and cabinet roofs. When adding enclosure fans to your server rack, be sure to use blanking panels for any gaps to maximize airflow.
The Cmple Fan is an ideal accessory for maintaining a constant flow of air within your rack enclosures and server cabinets. Better airflow keeps your valuable rack components cool, helps boost system performance, and avoids costly equipment failures that can lead to downtime, damage, and data loss.Features:
Keeps proper airflow circulation
Made for your rack equipment to be safe
Can be mounted to metal or wood, door and/or drawer panels
Mounts easily by using the included hardware
Uses permanently lubricated ball bearings
Standard AC Power connection
Have split capacitor motors
Rated speed of 2600-3000RPM
Material: Plastic Blade/Aluminum Frame
Dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 38mmPackage Includes:
1 x 120mm Fan