- They're only screws, but they are exactly the correct size and fit for rack-mounted components. The thread is very sharp, clean, and accurate without burrs. The compact, uniformly stressed thread is not easy to deform and slide during rolling and installation.
- Every screw has a straight-pointed "Pilot Point" section which is a smaller section of the un-threaded screw that guides the screw into the tapped hole or cage nut. This minimizes the risk of "cross threading" and damaging the screw or the receptacle.
- Each rack screw features a Phillips truss-head design and can be installed with one of the most universal tools on the market. Requires only a #2 Phillips head screwdriver or bit and get to work! "Just went right in" and secured rack equipment.
- Cmple 10-32 rack screws can be utilized in any 10-32 tapped rail system. They can also be installed in universal cage nut style rails when used in conjunction with 10-32 cage nuts. Fits nicely and did not have to be forced.
- Made of wear-resistant carbon steel that ensures long-term durability and makes it the perfect solution for any environment. Also, the screw has a black oxide coating for rust and excellent oxidation resistance that makes it looks great year after year.
10-32 Rack Mount Screws
Whether you're building a network racking setup or making adjustments to your existing components, rack screws are easy to lose or misplace. If you've lost some of your hardware, Cmple #10-32 screw kit is here to help! While these small parts may seem like a minor part of your rack setup, they are key to making sure that your expensive equipment is safe and secure.
These screws are reliable, durable, and perfect for your server rack or networking equipment. The Cmple 10-32 Rack Screws are not your everyday hardware store item. Far too often we hear about screws that are soft, breakable & that easily strip, not these! These superior, high-grade carbon steel screws should be your only choice for installing rackmount devices such as shelves, drawers, cable managers, blank panels, servers, and other rack equipment. The black corrosion-resistant oxide coating finish matches the color with most standard black network racks, cabinets, and accessories.
Type: 10-32 Phillips “Pilot Point” Screws
Perfect for Installing Rack-Mount Hardware
Full Length: 0.5" inches
Works great with #2 Phillips Screwdriver
Material: High-Grade Carbon Steel
Color/Finish: Black Oxide with Wax Finish
25 x #10-32 Philips Screws