- 24-PORT CAT6 PATCH PANEL supports unshielded (UTP) 22 to 26 AWG solid or stranded cables gold plated RJ45 jacks. Comes with zip ties and plastic cable management components. Ideal for Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, and Gigabit Ethernet network applications
- PLUG & PLAY with standard RJ45 patch cables for connecting a LAN, video and audio streaming, IP camera surveillance and more. For a professional looking structured cabling solution in a home or small office network; Pre-wire up to 24 locations.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Provides you with 24 certified ports while allowing you to save on enclosure, rack, or wall space. Compatible with both 568A and B standards with easy to read color code diagrams in back. Small footprint saves space and allows optimum use of valuable rack space.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Conveniently numbered and writeable port labels on the front panel. Provides tight, secure, positive contact and transfer of signals. 19" Panel with color framed design distinguishes each different segment. Takes standard 110 blade punch downs.
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 24 Ports (Category 6) Network Patch Panel. Comes with Cmple Lifetime warranty
Cmple 24-Port Cat6 RJ-45 UTP Unshielded Wallmount or Rackmount Patch Panel
Patch panels are a great way to organize and terminate cable runs in the wiring closet.
Adding these panels to racks allows for easy identification and faster adds/changes and modifications to cabling.
Simply punch down the twisted pair cabling in the back of the device and you are ready to plug in RJ45 patch cables in the front.
These universal CAT6 patch panels support both T568A and 568B wiring and 22-26AWG cables.
Gold plated terminals and UL rating assure you that these panels will be reliable for years to come.
Patch panels are used to connect & rout circuits. They are primarily used in computer networking but also in recording studios radio & television.
Small footprint saves space and allows optimum use of valuable rack space. Conveniently numbered and writeable port labels on the front panel.
Compatible with both 568A and B standards with easy to read color code diagrams in back. Takes standard 110 blade punch downs.
Provides tight, secure, positive contact and transfer of signals. Bracket frame with screw eyelets for easy attachment to rack frame. Specifications:
CAT6 (backwards compatible with CAT5e and CAT5)
RJ45 on the front. 110 Punch on the Back
Gold Plated Jack and IDC Contacts
White blanks for easy labeling and identification
Ships with zip ties and plastic cable management components