Cmple 48-Port Cat5/5e RJ-45 UTP Unshielded Wallmount or Rackmount Patch Panel
- 48-PORT CAT5e PATCH PANEL supports unshielded (UTP) 22 to 26 AWG solid or stranded cables gold plated RJ45 jacks; Cable ties and mounting screws included. Ideal for Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, and Gigabit Ethernet network applications
- PLUG & PLAY with standard RJ45 patch cables for connecting a LAN, video and audio streaming, IP camera surveillance and more. For a professional looking structured cabling solution in a home or small office network; Pre-wire up to 48 locations.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Provides you with 48 certified ports while allowing you to save on enclosure, rack, or wall space. Compatible with both 568A and B standards with easy to read color code diagrams in back. Small footprint saves space and allows optimum use of valuable rack space.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Conveniently numbered and writeable port labels on the front panel. Provides tight, secure, positive contact and transfer of signals. 19" Panel with color framed design distinguishes each different segment. Takes standard 110 blade punch downs.
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: Rack mount 48-port Gigabit ready Cat5e Network Patch Panel. Comes with Cmple Lifetime warranty
Cmple 48-Port Patch Panels provide technicians and premise network installers with the ultimate solution for expanding a network in locations where space is at a premium.
These compact, wall mountable are compatible with both T568A and T568B wiring configurations to provide greater flexibility in accommodating any type of performance specification.
Cmple 48-port enhanced CAT 5 Patch Panels are ideal for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet/Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T) network applications.
Using Cmple CAT 5e now, will prepare you for more bandwidth in the future without re-cabling your network.
Patch panels are used to connect & rout circuits. They are primarily used in computer networking but also in recording studios radio and television.
Small footprint saves space and allows optimum use of valuable rack space. Conveniently numbered and writeable port labels on the front panel.
Compatible with both 568A and B standards with easy to read color code diagrams in back. Takes standard 110 blade punch downs.
Provides tight, secure, positive contact and transfer of signals.Specifications:
48 Port UTP CAT5e Wall-Mount Mini Patch Panel
Compatible with both 110 and Krone punch down tools
T568A and T568B dual wiring options
50 microns gold over nickel plating on contacts
Meets or Exceeds ALL EIA/TIA Standards
Supports 22 to 26 AWG stranded and solid wire
Compliance with the ANSI/TIA/EIA 568 B.2 standard