Cat5e Ethernet Network RJ45 Patch Cable
- UTP Network Cable for computers, IP cameras, printers, gaming consoles, Ethernet extenders, and other high-performance networking applications.
- LAN Cable speed up to 1 Gigabit. 350 MHZ UTP CAT5E patch cable provides a high-speed, fast data transfer for server applications, cloud storage
- Cat 5 Patch Cable with Gold-Plated 8P8C RJ45 connectors is ideal for video chatting, online HD video streaming, NAS, VoIP phones, and PoE devices.
- Cat5e LAN Cord is Compatible with Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet), and Peer-to-Peer.
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 1 x Cat5e Ethernet Network Patch Cable 350 MHz RJ45 – 5 Feet, Green
These Cat5e Ethernet cable works on a local network level. Connects devices like a computer to a router.
Distributing data transfer rate speeds of up to 1000 Mbps (1Gbps) for quick file transfers, downloading and uploading
Make a major difference in your LAN’s performance with just replacing your old cables with newer Cat5e ones. If you’re setting up a new network,
you should resist the temptation to reuse the old cables you have stored in a box somewhere, for the same reason. There’s a good chance that all the
money you’re pouring into the network won’t seem like a good investment, if you’re using outdated cables which will be overwhelmed by the data flow. Wide Compatibility:
Compatible with: PS3, PS4, Xbox, Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Servers, TV, TV Box, Laptops, PC, Printers,
Networking Switches, ADSL, Patch Panels and other high performance networking applications.
Our Cmple Ethernet LAN cables are the perfect size to use either in patch panels or to make direct connections between computers and network devices
situated next to each other. They’re made from high-quality stranded pairs of wire which can handle data transfer speeds up to 350 MHz; these unshielded
twisted pairs are designed to preserve the integrity of your data even at high speeds. And because they’re rated Category 5e, they provide impressive
protection against electrical and radio interference as well as cross-talk. Features:
Connecting between Ethernet and network device
Wire: Copper Clad Aluminum (CCA), stranded 568B wire
Premium cabling for category 5 and 5e application rated for 350 MHz
4 pairs of twisted wires
Molded strain relief
Maximum speed/data transfer: 350Mhz
Length: 5 Feet