- CAT5E SHIELDED CABLE: Our Cat5e cable has 24 AWG 4 pairs of pure copper conductors. The aluminum foil shield helps eliminate cross-talk and avoid electromagnetic interference. Easily compatible with 1 Gigabit Ethernet needs. High bandwidth up to 350MHz. Supports 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet, PoE, and PoE+ (IEEE 802.3af/at) up to 30W and 300V DC.
- 100% PURE SOLID COPPER: Pure bare copper has a higher conductivity and tensile strength than aluminum (CCA). The high-density polyethylene insulation offers impressive chemical and corrosion resistance and durability. The twisted pair is wrapped in shielding of foil to protect the cable from EMI and crosstalk.
- FOR INDOOR USE: The blue plenum jacket is flame, sunlight, and UV retardant for use in air plenum spaces above suspended ceilings or below raised floors. The insulation material provides corrosion and chemical resistance, enhanced durability, a high degree of flame resistance, and low toxicity smoke.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Used to connect a variety of network devices that include but aren't limited to PCs, servers printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, etc. Supports a selection of network devices that include computers, servers, modems, telephones, smart televisions, and more.
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 1 x of Cmple Foil Shielded Cat5e Plenum Bulk Ethernet Cable 24 AWG Bare Copper 350MHz - 1000 Feet Blue (In an easy-to-pull box for easier installation).
Cmple - Cat5e FTP Plenum 24AWG Solid Bare Copper Bulk Plenum Cable - 1000FT Blue
This cable offers high-speed data transfer rates between 10 and 1000 Mbps (1 Gigabit) as well as bandwidth speeds as high as 350MHz at 328 Feet. Achieve up to 5Gb at shorter distances with standard IEEE 802.3bz (2.5GBase-T and 5GBase-T). Good choice for wiring your home, home office, office, or even an entire factory. Install shielded plenum cable in areas with airflow, in drop ceilings, and between raised flooring. Plenum cable can also be installed in riser-rated areas, in the walls, between floors, and in risers.
This Cat5e foil shielded cable consists of numerous pairs of copper wiring that are encompassed in aluminum foil. The pure solid copper conductor of this cable is 24 AWG which offers less heat and less resistance which allows the signal transmission to travel the greater length and this cable meets your requirement of network. While solid conductor cable is not as flexible as those with stranded conductors, it provides better performance over longer distances.
Shielded Cat5e ethernet cable is commonly used for long, stationary runs, in environments with a larger amount of electromagnetic or radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI). The foil casing provides proper insulation that is not offered by its unshielded twisted pair (UTP) counterpart. Outer jacket made with high-quality FRPVC to reduce the spread of flames and emit less toxic smoke. Insulated with FEP for greater performance at higher temperatures. Features:
Comes in a pullout box
Plenum Jacket (CMP Rated)
Flame Retardant PVC
4 Shielded Conductor Pairs
Suitable for high bandwidth voice and data installations
24 AWG solid bare copper conductors
Cable Diameter (CMP): 0.19”
Sequential footage markings for usage tracking
4 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
Performance up to 350Mhz
Cable Length: 1000 FT
ETL Listed CMP
C(ETL) listed CMP FT6
ETL Verified to TIA - 568-C.2 and ISO/IEC 11801
ATM 155 Mbps
Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-VG, 100BASE-T4,
1000 Mbps 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet™ (IEEE 802.3)