- This 48 Port 2U panel mounts to any standard 19-inch relay rack, cabinet, or wall bracket. For Ethernet, voice, audio/video, USB applications and more.
- 48 blank cutouts compatible with most keystone jacks. Our blank 19-inch keystone patch panels allow you to mix and match by inserting your own jacks. Ideal for use in high density applications with more connectivity in less space.
- Numbered ports for easy connection identification. Designed to support the distribution of voice, data, audio, video, and fiber optic needs for commercial or residential applications.
- Premium Quality: Heavy-duty cold-rolled steel construction and are universally designed to fit most Cat 5E and Cat 6 Keystone Jacks, Couplers, and standard 19" mounting racks, cabinets, or brackets.
- Package Includes: 1 x 48 Port 2U Blank Keystone/Multimedia 19” Patch Panel
Blank Keystone Network 48-Port 2U Rack Mount
Our blank patch panels are an excellent choice for small home and office networks. These patch panels meet and exceed industry standards, ensuring safety and maximizing the performance of your network.
This blank keystone patch panel is perfect for creating your own patch panels and has 48 ports. This blank patch panel is nineteen inches. Manages and Organizes a Wide Variety of Cabling.
Durability & Strength
To ensure our Blank Patch Panel's durability and strength, we use SPCC steel. Our patch panel is designed to accommodate a wide variety of easy to snap-in keystone jacks.
Quick, Easy Installation
Easily allow you to mix and match by inserting your own jacks. These blank panels accept almost any manufacturers keystones. Ideal for ethernet, voice, audio/video, or other applications. Get all the functionality and compatibility of any name brand at a fraction of the cost. The clear numbering on the front provides a quick, easy way to identify cable runs. Mounts to any standard 19-inch relay rack, cabinet, or wall bracket.
Keystone Blank Patch Panels are ideal for data, voice, and audio/video applications. Use Keystone jacks and inserts to configure the panel to accommodate a variety of applications.
Premium CAT5E, CAT6, CAT6A Blank Patch Panel
Reinforced steel with pre-numbered ports
Ideal for use in high density applications with more connectivity in less space
Ethernet 48-Ports (2U)
Uses any Keystone style jack or insert
Made From High-Grade 16 Gauge Thick Rolled-Edge Panel
19" Rack and enclosure mountable
Designed to support the distribution of voice, data, audio, video, and fiber optic needs for commercial or residential applications
Ports: 48 Ports
Rack Spaces: 2U
Dimensions: 19"(W) x 3.5"(H)