- HIGH SPEED HDMI CABLE WITH ETHERNET: Providing you with transfer rates up to 18 Gbps. Support HDCP 2.2, Ethernet, 3D, 4K, Full HD, 48 Bit Deep Color and Audio Return Channel (ARC). Easily connects your streaming devices, Apple TV 4K, NVIDIA Shield TV, CD/DVD/Blu-ray players, Roku Ultra, PS3/4, Xbox One/360, Nintendo Switch, computers, or other HDMI-enabled devices to your 4K/HD TV, monitors, displays or projectors.
- SUPPORTS RESOLUTIONS UP TO 4K Ultra HD: Cmple High-Speed HDMI Cable supports HDMI 2.0b including 18 Gbps, Mirror & Extend mode, Ultra HD 4K 2160p, HD 2K 1080p, QHD 1440p, HDCP 2.2, 48-Bit Deep Color, Audio Return(ARC), Dolby TrueHD 7.1 audio and Hot plugging.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: 24K High-quality gold-plated connectors and three-layers shielding minimizes interference, signal loss and digital timing errors, providing stunning clarity and clear sound for your ultimate viewing experience. This HDMI cord can withstand bend test of 10,000+ times without reducing cable flexibility and ensure the best performance possible.
- HDMI CABLE with FERRITE CORES - These magnetic materials absorb signal interference, reduce signal errors and improve signal integrity. High Speed HDMI cables come in different lengths for your convenience. For delivering a true home theater and gaming experience, we recommend our High Speed HDMI cable with Ethernet support.
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 1 x Cmple High Speed 4K HDMI Cable with Ethernet and Ferrite Cores - 30 Feet, Black. Cmple HDMI Cables are backed with a Lifetime warranty. For questions or concerns please contact our friendly, USA-based customer support team.
28 AWG High Speed HDMI Cable With Ferrite Cores - 30 Feet
Today’s televisions cost a lot of money, whether you’re buying a standard LED HDTV or opting for one of the new 4K or OLED models. It makes no sense to invest in one of the most expensive items in your home and then settle for sub-standard cables to connect it to the cable box, satellite or other components – you’ll just end up with a terrific TV that isn’t receiving the full, true HD picture and top-quality sound it can deliver. That’s the problem that Cmple’s 30-foot high-speed HDMI cable is designed to solve; it ensures that you get the outstanding viewing experience you expect when you shell out big bucks for a high-end television.
One of the really great things about this high-speed HDMI cable is that it isn’t just meant for the TVs that are in common use today. It will, of course, provide perfect reproduction of normal digital signals from 480i all the way up to 1080p, but it’s also capable of the same performance at cutting-edge 4K (4096 x 2160) levels that are now being utilized by the very latest monitors and televisions on the market. The cable can also deliver perfect picture quality on the 3D TVs which are also becoming more common. The bottom line: every digital and audio signal will be reproduced faithfully, without the degradation which occurs with lesser cables.
Another distinctive feature of this 30-foot high-speed cabling is that it includes ferrite cores, used to prevent high-frequency interference with your video signals (often caused by power lines, older equipment or even local radio stations). This interference is one of the biggest reasons why some TVs don’t deliver the quality picture you expect; the ferrite cores work together with the Cmple cable’s standard, tough PVC outer shielding and gold-plated connectors to make sure signal transmission stays at optimal levels without interference.
You can also expect to see truly vibrant colors on your new TV if it’s connected with this cable, because it doesn’t just support the usual RGB and x.v.Color protocols; it has extra color spaces for sYCC601, Adobe YCC601 and Adobe RGB. Throw in a built-in audio return channel which can handle upstream and downstream signals and eliminates any need for a separate audio cable, and you have a high-speed HDMI cable capable of delivering the home theater experience you’re paying for with that expensive new TV – or improving the picture and audio on the system you’re currently using.
Looking at the specs of the 30 foot 28AWG High-Speed HDMI Cable With Ferrite Cores:
- Supports 4K HD digital video as well as resolutions of 1080p and below
- Supports all high-resolution digital audio signals including the newest Dolby protocols
- Supports refresh rates as high as 120Hz or 240Hz
- Gold-plated connectors fight corrosion and interference
- Ferrite cores prevent radio frequency interference
- Supports 3D video, natively supports new color spaces such as Adobe RGB and YCC601
- Backward-compatible to work with earlier HDMI versions
- Length: 30 Feet
- Color: Black
Cables are often just “the stuff you throw into a bag” after you make a decision on a high-priced television – even though they can be a key factor in whether you’re really going to see what you expect to show up on your TV screen. You don’t need to research a cable purchase the same way you’d research televisions, though; just make sure that you’ve got Cmple high-speed HDMI cables and you’ll be good to go.
Cmple - HDMI Cable 30FT with Ferrite Cores - 28 AWG High Speed HDMI Cord with Ethernet, Supports (4K, 1080p Full HD, UHD, Ultra HD, 3D, ARC, PS4, Xbox, HDTV) - 30 Feet