- Secure Design: Reliable locking of the wall mount network cabinet enclosure is designed to protect critical network equipment from damage and is lockable to prevent theft and unauthorized access.
- Airflow Case: The door and sides have ventilation slots that improve airflow around devices, and if additional cooling is needed can be installed 120mm fans for active cooling.
- Easy Access: The cabinet is hinged to swing away from the wall mount bracket by 180 ° for convenient access to equipment. The doors can be opened both on both sides.
- Durable Construction: This SPCC cold rolled steel with black powder paint finish cabinet holds up to 90 lb. (41 kg) and can support a depth of 24 in.
- Pre-Assembled: This rack is pre-assembled and ready to be installed. Includes all needed mounting hardware and 2 security keys.
9U Wall Mount Cabinet (CBTF-WM9U-SW)
Organize your Ethernet cabling and provide increase stability to your work environment. Save valuable floor space, by wall-mounting the enclosure. The wall-mounted design makes this enclosure the ideal solution for optimizing equipment storage in your classroom, retail store, server room, or office.
This 9U server rack cabinet lets you mount your EIA-310 compliant equipment to the wall. The enclosure features a mounting depth of up to 24 in. and offers a maximum load capacity of 90 lbs. (41 kg) when properly secured.
This server rack enclosure features heavy-duty steel construction, with a black powdered coated finish that ensures that they keep all edges and surfaces smooth, greatly reducing the possibility of injury or wear on cable jackets.
Each door and panel on this rack features an independent lock, ensuring your equipment is secure. The cabinet is hinged to swing away from the wall mount bracket, so you’ll have convenient access to equipment.
To ensure your equipment is running at an optimal temperature, the server cabinet promotes passive cooling. It features an extra slot for additional fan and vented top, bottom, and side panels enable air circulation.
The back of the cabinet has oval-shaped holes for easy attachment to standard wall framing elements. Our wall mount cabinets are expertly built for durability and longevity!
Vented at sides top and bottom
One extra slot for the additional fan (One 68CFM pre-installed)
Lockable front, rear doors, and side panels for added security
24” depth, useable is 18“, (2 sets) of 16” on center mount
Clear tempered plexiglass front door
Material: Cold rolled steel with a powder finish
Max capacity: 90lbs
Dimensions: 23.6”W x 19.8”H x 23.6”D
1 x Double Section Swing Out 9U Wall Mount Cabinet
2 x Key
1 x Pack of Mounting Hardware