- Maximize Mobility: The portable server rack enclosure features casters, providing ease of mobility around your home, office, studio, manufacturing areas, warehouses, or server room. Also, all doors can be opened to free access to the equipment inside.
- Wide Compatibility: 19" server rack cabinet w/adjustable mounting depth up to 35", internal depth of 40". Reliable locking doors/sides to prevent theft and unauthorized access. ANSI/EIA 310-D compliant for data/audio/video/security applications.
- Airflow Design: The doors and sides have ventilation slots that improve airflow around devices, and four 120mm fans for active cooling and enable more air circulation.
- Durable Construction: This SPCC cold rolled steel with black powder paint finish cabinet holds up to 1700lb. (771 kg) and can hold up to 42 units, comes with numerated threaded mounting rails.
- Pre-Assembled: This cabinet is pre-assembled and ready to use, saves your time, and allows you to use this time for something else. Includes pre-installed ceiling panel with 4 fans, 4 casters with leveling feet, and 2 security keys.
42U Server Cabinet (CBTF-FL42U-40)
This 42U server rack was designed for the best user-friendly installation of active- and passive network components accompanied by neat cable management. This rack has features that enable you to easily incorporate plenty of equipment and organize cables in one place.
With adjustable mounting rails, you can easily change the rail depth to up to 40 in. (101 cm). These rails with number markings ensure the cabinet is widely compatible with your standard rack-mountable equipment. The added depth also provides support for additional cable and power management behind your equipment.
This server rack enclosure features heavy-duty steel construction, with a black powdered coated finish that ensures that they keep all edges and surfaces smooth, greatly reducing the possibility of injury or wear on cable jackets.
The rear and front doors on the rack are perforated, and all sides are vented to provide passive cooling. The top ceiling panel features four fans that ensure your equipment is running at an optimal temperature and enables more air circulation.
The cabinet features casters ensuring hassle-free access to the rear-mounted equipment while providing ease of mobility around your office, studio, or server room. The rack also has removable side panels with independent locks quick-release mechanisms that enable you to easily access your equipment while still keeping it secure.Features:
Organizes server equipment in one location
Fits EIA 310-D type equipment
Cabinet depth: 40” deep (useable 35”)
Vented at sides top and bottom
Pre-installed one fan tray consisting of 4 68CFM fans
Lockable front, rear doors, and side panels for added security
Perforated front door and split rear doors
Pre-installed casters with four leveling feet
Number markings on rails with adjustable depth
Two sets of rails #12-24 or M6 cage nut threaded holes
Material: Cold rolled steel with a black powder finish
Maximum capacity: 1700lbs(771kg)
Dimensions: 24.41”W x 80.9”H x 40.0”D
Color: BlackPackage Includes:
1 x 27U Standing Network Server Cabinet
4 x Pre-installed Casters
4 x Leveling Feet
2 x Key