- Offers stress-free support for a wide range of cables, including Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A, fiber optic, and A/V cabling. Allows for easy access, upgradable cable runs without the use of conduit or trays.
- Ideal for multi-application usages such as new construction or structural attachment. Built-in anchor points allow the use of cable ties to hold cables in place.
- Made from 18-gauge galvanized steel designed to hold long lengths of cabling up to 60 lb. To give you an idea of their strength, they offer stress-free support for up to 330 Cat5e cables, 220 Cat6 cables, or 80 Cat6a cables.
- They comply with TIA-568-C, TIA-569-C, and ISO/IEC 14763-2 requirements for structured cabling systems, making them a perfect accessory for contractors, IT staff, and cable installers.
- The package includes 25 ceiling-mount J-hooks with 25 retainer cable clips. Cost-savings alternative compared to more expensive cable tray or ladder rack runway systems.
4" J-Hook Cable Support (JHCM04)
J-Hooks are a type of cable management. They provide cable/wire support and are very popular in the IT, Telecom, Fire Safety & Security industries. The ceiling mount J-hooks are designed to provide proper support for category cables, fiber optic cable, inner duct systems, and other low voltage cabling requirements. Packaged in 25 pieces pack ideal for installers and contractors that work on small to large projects.
This J-hook cable support is an inexpensive alternative to cable trays. These support hooks eliminate the problem of point loads that can cause bandwidth damage to sensitive cables. They provide support to sensitive voice and data cables without causing stress. Their continuous wide base radius design supports the natural bends and curves of the cable.
4 in J cable support hooks with an angle attachment are versatile and can be attached to a wide variety of structures using beam clamps, clips, screws, ankers, and other support components. These J-hooks with retainer clips are designed for use with low voltage cabling, such as Cat7 cable, Cat6 cable, Cat5e cable, Cat3 cable, fiber optic cable, coax cable, speaker wire, and much more.
Made from durable 18-gauge steel to provide proper long-term support and easy installation. Also, these cable management hooks are zinc galvanized for corrosion resistance, so you can rest assured these J-hooks will look great year after year. Less expensive and more flexible than cable trays or ladder rack runways.
Most popular non-continuous cable support J-hook
Supports cables such as Cat5e, Cat6, Coax, Fiber optic, and more
Ceiling mountable on a variety of structures and materials
The pre-existing angled mounting hole makes installation quick and easy
Includes snap-in retainer bar to securely hold cables inside the hook
Provides support without causing tension on cables
Max Load Capacity 60Lbs
Material: 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel
25 x 4" Ceiling Mount J‐Hook
25 x Retainer Clip
Mounting hardware NOT included