- Offers stress-free support for a wide range of cables, including Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A, fiber optic, and A/V cabling. Allows for easy access, upgradable cable runs without the use of conduit or trays.
- Ideal for multi-application usages such as new construction or structural attachment. Recommended for network and digital signage cabling along walls.
- Made from 18-gauge galvanized steel designed to hold long lengths of cabling up to 60 lb. Built-in anchor points allow the use of cable ties to hold cables in place.
- They comply with TIA-568-C, TIA-569-C, and ISO/IEC 14763-2 requirements for structured cabling systems, making them a perfect accessory for contractors, IT staff, and cable installers.
- The package includes 25 wall-mount J-hooks with 25 retainer cable clips. Cost-savings alternative compared to more expensive cable tray or ladder rack runway systems.
3/4" J-Hook Cable Support (JHWM34)
J-Hooks are a type of cable management. They provide cable/wire support and are very popular in the IT, Telecom, Fire Safety & Security industries. The wall mount J-hooks are designed to provide proper support for category cables, fiber optic cable, inner duct systems, and other low voltage cabling requirements. Available in four different sizes and three different types can be attached to a variety of structures.
These J-hooks with retainer clips are designed for use with low voltage cabling, such as Cat6 cable, Cat5e cable, Cat3 cable, fiber optic cable, coax cable, speaker wire, and much more. Also, great for small interdicts under 3/4" in diameter. Packaged in 25 piece pack ideal for installers and contractors that work on small to large projects.
Made from durable 18 gauge steel to provide proper long-term support and easy on-wall installation. Also, these cable management hooks are galvanized with a zinc-plated finish for corrosion resistance, so you can rest assured these J-hooks will look great year after year. Less expensive and more flexible than cable trays or ladder rack runways.
To give you an idea of their strength, they offer stress-free support for up to 15 Cat5e cables, 10 Cat6 cables, or 5 Cat6a cables. The maximum weight capacity is 60 pounds. Built-in anchor points allow you to use cable ties (sold separately) to secure cabling in place. They comply with TIA-568-C, TIA-569-C, and ISO/IEC 14763-2 requirements for structured cabling systems, making them a perfect accessory for contractors, IT staff, and cable installers.
Most popular non-continuous cable support J-hook
Supports cables such as Cat5e, Cat6, Coax, Fiber optic, and more
Wall mountable on a variety of structures and materials
The pre-existing hole makes installation quick and easy
Includes snap-in retainer bar to securely hold cables inside the hook
Provides support without causing tension on cables
Max Static Load Capacity 60Lbs
Material: 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel
25 x 3/4" Wall Mount J‐Hook
25 x Retainer Clip
Mounting hardware NOT included