- Airflow: Open frame server racks allow for unrestricted airflow, preventing heat build-up. The proper cooling is conducive to the running of the whole system.
- Wide Compatibility: This item meets the compliance standards and specifications for EIA/ECA-310-E to ensure compatibility with 19-inch products.
- Easy Access: You can access every piece of equipment and route cables freely in every direction you want. And all the organs and working status are visible to you for real-time monitoring.
- Durable Construction: Heavy-duty SPCC steel construction with powder paint finish holds up to 30 units of equipment, up to 150lb., comes with numerated threaded mounting rails.
- Cost: Open frame racks are a cost-effective way to manage equipment, compared to enclosed racks. The cost of producing and shipping is less than those of closed cabinets or server racks.
8U Open Frame Server Rack (WMR-30U-SW)
Save valuable floor space, by wall-mounting the rack. This 30U rack is the ideal solution for optimizing equipment storage in your classroom, retail store, server room, or office and offers a usable depth of 18 inches for housing large amounts of telecom and datacom cable systems.
This open frame wall rack comes with cable lacing points that provide hassle-free cable routing in and around the installed servers and equipment. It consists of top and bottom frames, and two universal rails with numerated threaded holes.
Made of durable cold-rolled steel that has a black powder-coat finish for an adept look. As an additional feature, this wall rack is an American-made rack that is easy to assemble and is 19” EIA/ECA-310-E compliant.Features:
Compatible with: 19" wide equipment
#12-24 threaded EIA hole pattern
Numbered mounting holes
Has cable tie points slots
Suitable for wall mount or floor restricted areas
Material: Steel with a black powder finish
Maximum capacity: 150lbs(68kg)
Dimensions: 19.6”W x 54.4”H x 18.0”D
Product ships unassembledPackage Includes:
1 x Top Support Panel
1 x Bottom Support Panel
2 x Vertical Rail
1 x Mounting Hardware & Installation Instructions