- Since these bridle rings form a full circle, they may be used for horizontal or vertical wire runs, unlike J-hooks. They are a fast way to support all types of cables from different structures.
- Can be used on walls and ceilings, making them ideal for multi-directional cable runs. Cables are placed into the ring through an open slot on the top for a simple and stress-free installation.
- Allows for easy installation, access, and upgrade. Bridle rings do not require any tools for installation. Just screw the bridle ring into your clamp and run your cable.
- Versatile cable management rings with machine-screw – made for securing into metal surfaces, allow for use with any #10‐24 threaded clamps or supports.
- Constructed from low carbon steel, these bridle rings with screw threads are solid and come in a handy pack of (100) so you’re well-equipped for cable management.
1" Bridle Ring Cable Manager (BR100)
Bridle rings is a type of cable management. They are a fast and cost-effective way to support voice, data, and video cables from different structures. The bridle rings are designed to provide proper support for category cables, fiber optic cable, inner duct systems, and other cabling requirements. Very popular for non-continuous non-data sensitivity low voltage cable support. Allows for easy installation, access, and upgrade of existing cable runs without the use of conduit or trays.
This 1-inch threaded bridle ring is used to support and organize low voltage wires and cables. These bridle rings are very versatile and are designed with an open loop for easy cable insertion. Bridle rings do not require any tools for installation. Just screw the bridle ring into your clamp and run your cable. Can be used on walls and ceilings, making them ideal for multi-directional cable runs (vertical and horizontal).
Made from durable low carbon steel with standard #10‐24 threaded screw to provide proper long-term support and easy installation. Also, these cable management rings are galvanized for corrosion resistance, so you can rest assured these cable rings will look great year after year. Less expensive and more flexible than cable trays, j-hooks, or ladder rack runways.
Support and secure low voltage cables
Cost‐savings alternative to J‐Hooks
Indoor or outdoor applications
Machine Screw: #10-24 Threading
Material: Low carbon steel
100 x 1" Bridle Rings