- LAN Cable with an aluminum foil shield helps eliminate cross-talk and avoid electromagnetic interference. Easily compatible with 1 Gigabit Ethernet.
- Cat5e Network Cable is good for network components such as PCs, servers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, etc.
- Bare copper has a higher conductivity and tensile strength. The high-density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation offers chemical and corrosion resistance.
- CMR Riser LAN Cord is good for use between floors, walls, and non-plenum spaces. Help fires from spreading floor to floor in vertical installations.
- 1000ft Ethernet Cable is packaged in a tangle-free easy pull box. With foot-marked lengths, it is convenient to use and store. Lifetime warranty.
Cmple - Cat5e FTP Shielded 24AWG Solid Bare Copper Bulk Ethernet Cable - 1000FT Green
Category 5E cable is used for computer networking (10/100/1000BASE-T), data, voice, or security system installation. Wiring your home, home office, office, or even an entire factory.
This Cat5e Foil Shielded Twisted Pair (FTP) Shielded Cable consists of numerous pairs of copper wiring that are encompassed in aluminum foil. The foil casing provides proper insulation that is not offered by its unshielded twisted pair (UTP) counterpart. FTP cables are most suitable for factory conditions for wired ethernet networks.
Solid Shielded Cat5e Ethernet cable is commonly used for long, stationary runs, in environments with a larger amount of electromagnetic or radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI). While solid conductor cable is not as flexible as those with stranded conductors, it provides better performance over longer distances.
This data communication cable can sustain up to a maximum of 350 MHz high-speed data transfer rates. It is suitable and supports fast ethernet and megabit ethernet as well as 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet that offers speeds up to 1000 Mbps. The copper wiring conductor of this cable is 24 AWG which offers less heat and less resistance which allows the signal transmission to travel the greater length and this cable meets your requirement of network.
Polyethylene insulation provides corrosion and chemical resistance and enhanced durability. Solid core conductors allow long-distance runs while preserving optimal performance. The PVC jacket is flame, sunlight, and UV retardant.
This cable can be used with a variety of network devices that include but are not limited to computers, ethernet hubs, telephones, modems, printers, Wi-Fi repeaters, routers, servers, smart televisions, fax machines, PoE, IP Cameras, switches, game consoles, Xbox, PlayStation, Apple TV, Smart TV's, and more. Supports 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet, PoE, and PoE+ (IEEE 802.3af/at) up to 30W and 300V DC.
Comes in a pull-out box
Flame Retardant PVC
High-performance data cable
Suitable for high bandwidth voice and data installations
4 Shielded Conductor Pairs
24 AWG solid bare copper conductors
Cable Length: 1000 FT
ETL Listed CMR Type FTP
C(ETL) listed FT4 FTP
ETL Verified to TIA - 568-C.2, and ISO/IEC 11801
ATM 155 Mbps
Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-VG, 100BASE-T4,
1000 Mbps 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet™ (IEEE 802.3)