- Cat6 Ethernet Cable with data transfer up to 10 Gbps/s, supporting high-speed networks, multi-gigabit protocols, and bandwidth-intensive applications
- 23 AWG Pure Bare Copper LAN cable ensures excellent performance and durability, strong connection, and high-quality signal over extended distances.
- Cat6 Network Cable offers PoE capability by supplying both data and power via a single cable. PoE/PoE+/PoE++ (IEEE 802.3af/at/bt) 4PPoE up to 100W.
- CMR Riser LAN Cord is good for use between floors, walls, and non-plenum spaces. Help fires from spreading floor to floor in vertical installations.
- 1000ft Cat 6 Ethernet Cord is packaged in a tangle-free easy pull box. With foot-marked lengths, it is convenient to use and store. Lifetime warranty.
Cat6 Bulk PVC Ethernet Cable, 1000FT, 600MHz Internet Cable, 4 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP)
This Category 6 Gigabit Bulk 1000-foot Solid-Core Ethernet Cable PVC cable is designed for home or office settings. It is constructed out of 23 AWG 4-pair solid bare copper wire which has amazing thermal conductivity, enhanced durability and stable signal transmission.
High Speed Performance
It allows you to transfer data files between network devices at high-speed rates up to 1000 Mbps. Offers impressive bandwidth speeds up to 600MHz.
This ethernet cable is encompassed in a Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) jacket which is resistant to fire and harsh sunlight. It provides exceptional flexibility and resistance to wear and tear.
Compatible for desktop computers, Xbox, Xbox One, PS4, PS5, IP cameras, landline telephones, ethernet adapters, hubs, modems, routers, splitters, servers, switches, keystone jacks, RJ45, Smart TV's, Apple TV, fax machines and printers. It supports up to 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet.
High performance data cable
23 AWG solid bare copper conductors
Spline or pair separator helps reduces Next-End Crosstalk (NEXT)
Cable Diameter for CMR: 0.25”
Sequential footage markings for usage tracking
4 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP)
Cable Performance up to 600MHz
Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 specifications
UL or ETL Verified, CMR
NEC Article 800 Compliant
ISO/IEC 11801 Compliant
IEEE 802.xx Compliant