- Cat5e Ethernet Cable is 24 AWG with 4 pairs (8 conductors). Supports 1,000 BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet. Performs bandwidth speed up to 350MHZ.
- Cat 5 e Ethernet cord is compatible with computers, modems, routers, ethernet hubs, Wi-Fi repeaters, and more. Made for Cat5e RJ45 connectors.
- CMR Riser LAN Cord is good for use between floors, walls, and non-plenum spaces. Help fires from spreading floor to floor in vertical installations.
- Cat 5e Internet Cable can be used to make shorter-length patch cables to meet your exact needs and terminate them with our modular RJ45 connectors.
- 1000ft LAN Cable is packed in a tangle-free easy pull box. With foot-marked lengths, it is convenient to use and store. Comes with a lifetime warranty
Cmple – 1000FT Solid Cat5E Cable - 24AWG 350MHz CMR, ETL Cat5e Cable
This cable offers high-speed data transfer rates between 10 and 1000 Mbps (1 Gigabit) as well as bandwidth speeds as high as 350 MHz. The PVC casing of this cable provides enhanced durability and is also flame retardant. It uses copper-clad 24AWG wires that enclose and protect four unshielded solid-twisted pairs. PoE and PoE+ are both support up to 30W and 300V DC. Also supports up to 1,000 BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet. This Cat5e PVC network cable meets IEEE 802.3AB, IEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 industry standards.
Our Cat5E bulk cable is ideal for any network installation in your home, office, or the entire campus. Cmple Cat5E Bulk Cable is a must-have for any extensive networking installation.
Solid Cable Design
Designed for more straightforward, simple installations, this particular style of Solid cable is perfect for most installations where cable runs do not require several bends and twists in the line.
It can be used with a wide variety of compatible network devices that include; desktop computers, broadband modems, routers, landline telephones, ethernet hubs, game consoles, Wi-Fi repeaters, and printers.
Our Cat5E Solid Bulk Cable comes wrapped in a sturdy PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Jacket, built to withstand high levels of stress, pulling, and pushing.
- High-performance data cable
- Suitable for high bandwidth voice and data installations
- 24 AWG solid bare copper conductors
- Cable Diameter (CMR): 0.20”
- Sequential footage markings for usage tracking
- 4 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- Performance up to 350Mhz
- Color: Red
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA568-C.2 specifications
- UL or ETL Verified CMR
- NEC Article 800 Compliant
- ISO/IEC 11801 Compliant
- IEEE 802.xx Compliant
- RoHS Compliant