7" IP Monitor for Network Video Intercom
- WHAT IS AN IP INTERCOM?: Is an IP intercom system a VoIP system, a cloud-based system, or a SIP system? Yes. By definition, an IP intercom can be all of those. In IP intercom cabling infrastructure must be CAT5/6 which provides the best video & audio data transmission, is well-proven, and allows for future upgrades.
- SUBSTATION MODULE: Indoor terminals are the devices your interact with visitors at the door and grant entrance access. Full-featured Video Intercom system designed for ease of use, simple set-up, and maintenance. Thanks to the popularity of video calling in daily life you, your residents, and visitors will be excited to use these features.
- IN SHORT ABOUT MONITOR: This big 7-inch TFT LCD screen provides crisp color images. The touch screen monitor combined with a user-friendly graphic interface is very easy to operate and configure. The monitor has a modern, sleek surface mount design, and protrudes a mere 0.85" off of the wall.
- CLEAR VOICE/SOUND: This monitor is equipped with a high-quality microphone and speaker, so you can have clear conversations with the person standing in front of your door, without any background noise. It is possible to communicate with another monitor installed in another room of the apartment.
- REMOTE CONTROL/MONITORING: With the IP monitor with SIP technology, you can always see who is standing at your door via your ios or android smartphone(free app), even when you are not at home. You can also talk to the person at the door via the app and save photos or videos to your phone.
Use the computer network as your front door security. This is a 7” color monitor for use in conjunction with the IP family of products. The IP series of intercom door stations and video monitors connect to a centralized PoE switch for power and digital video & audio data transmission between the intercom door stations and video monitors.
What are the advantages? IP intercoms are full-duplex! Both parties can talk at the same time, just like a telephone call. The video is high definition, and the audio quality is crystal clear and perfect.Features:
7" TFT Color Touch Screen
One-touch Talk and Unlock buttons to quickly communicate with the visitor and release the door
Buttons with a raised dot for the visually impaired
Simple and intuitive touch screen menu
Monitor Entry Panel camera(s) and installed IP cameras
Supports multiple Monitor Stations in each apartment
Two-way guard-unit communication and calling monitors within the apartment
Video and snapshot recording of cameras
Do Not Disturb function
Call divert to smartphone
Multi-language menu (customized)
SIP technology to transfer Entry Panel calls through the Internet to a Smartphone or Tablet APP
The APP allows two-way communication, video monitoring, and door unlockSpecification:
Power Source: Power-over-Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af Class 0)
LAN Interface: 10 BASE-T / 100 BASE-TX Ethernet (RJ-45)
Monitor screen: 7 Inch digital color TFT
Display Resolutions: 800*480 Pixels
Wiring Type: Cat5e or Cat6
Wiring Distance: 100m (Approx. 330')
Operating temperature: -10 to +50 (C°)
Dimension: 6.34(H)x6.85(W)x0.87(D) inch
Low profile, surface mount Monitor
Finish: White with light grey frameNetwork Features:
Flexible wiring and hardware configurations to meet the installation requirements of any project
Network hardware can be replaced and upgraded over time and allows leveraging modern network technology resources
Trusted technology that is rapidly improving and expanding
Network components are universally available and can be combined using different manufacturer’s hardware
Network and WiFi technology is widely used and well understoodPackage Includes:
1 x 7″ Monitor (IPX-471)