- Ethernet Cord is made up of 24 AWG Solid Bare Copper conductors. Supports 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet. Tested bandwidth speeds of up to 350 MHz.
- Cat5 LAN Cable is used with computers, modems, servers, landline telephones, security cameras, printers, etc. Supports up to 1Gbps data transfer speed
- Outdoor Cat5e Network Cable is good for underground tasks due to its durable, rugged waterproof design, and withstands sunlight, moisture, and dirt.
- Cat5e Internet Cable with an aluminum foil shield can reflect or conduct external interference away without affecting the signals of the conductor.
- 1000ft Cat 5e Shielded LAN Cord is packaged in a tangle-free easy pull box. With foot-marked lengths, it is convenient to use and store.
Cmple – 1000FT Cat5e Ethernet Cable, 4 Twisted Pair, 350 MHz, FTP Shielded Outside Plant Cable
This Cat5e outdoor Ethernet cable is constructed for long, stationary runs, in environments with a larger amount of electromagnetic or radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI). Our outdoor shielded direct burial CAT5e cable is ideal for your outdoor voice, data, and video networking applications. Whether you are wiring your office building or an entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
The 24 AWG pure copper conductors offer high-speed data transfer rates between 10 and 1000 Mbps (1 Gigabit) as well as bandwidth speeds as high as 350 MHz. PoE and PoE+ are both support up to 30W and 300V DC. This Cat5e weatherproof network cable meets IEEE 802.3, IEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568-C.2 industry standards.
Pure bare copper delivers greater conductivity, making these cables better over longer cable runs and with performance that exceeds that of copper-clad aluminum (CCA). This outdoor Cat5e foil shielded twisted pair (FTP) cable consists of numerous pairs of copper wiring that are encompassed in aluminum foil. The foil casing provides proper insulation that is not offered by its unshielded twisted pair (UTP) counterpart. This Cat5e outdoor ethernet cable is safe when left exposed to the elements or buried underground.Features:
High-Performance Data Communications Cable
This cable is Cat5E Outdoor Cable UV Rated for outdoor use
Suitable for 350MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet
Designed for Outdoor Installations - UV Resistance Jacket (LDPE)
Category-5E Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) Cable
4-Pair Shielded Conductor Pairs
Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
24 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
Cable Length: 1000 FT
Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-VG, 100BASE-T4
1000 Mbps 1000BASE-T Gigabit EthernetTM (IEEE 802.3)
16 Mbps Token RingTM (IEEE 802.5)
Meets or exceeds TIA-568-C.2
ATM 155 Mbps