- Ethernet Cord is made up of 24 AWG Solid Bare Copper conductors. Supports 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet. Tested bandwidth speeds of up to 350 MHz.
- Cat5 LAN Cable is used with computers, modems, servers, landline telephones, security cameras, printers, etc. Supports up to 1Gbps data transfer speed
- Outdoor Cat5e Network Cable is good for underground tasks due to its durable, rugged waterproof design, and withstands sunlight, moisture, and dirt.
- Internet cable can be used to create shorter-length cables for smaller projects and can then be terminated to an RJ45 connector, jack, or patch panel.
- 1000ft Cat 5e Direct Burial LAN Cord is packaged in a tangle-free easy pull box. With foot-marked lengths, it is convenient to use and store.
Cmple – 1000FT Cat5e Ethernet Cable, 4 Twisted Pair (UTP), 350 MHz Outdoor Direct Burial
This Cat5e Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) bulk ethernet cable is made out of Solid Annealed Bare Copper 24 AWG which provides more flexibility and higher electrical and thermal conductivity as well as supporting a large influx of electricity. The HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) insulation protects the cable from thermal exposure.
This cable offers impressive high-speed bandwidth of up to 350MHz. It also supports up to 1000 Mbps for speedy data transfers between network devices.
Supports 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet. Used with computers, printers, servers, modems, routers, and more. It has excellent crosstalk and attenuation characteristics that are specific for direct burial outdoor network installations. Once the appropriate length is selected, it can be terminated with RJ45 connectors and relief boots.
The low-density polyethylene (LDPE) jacket that encases this cable provides more low-temperature flexibility, enhanced toughness, corrosion resistance, and high-temperature resistance.
High-Performance Data Cable
24 AWG Solid Annealed Bare Copper
Bandwidth speeds of up to 350 MHz
1000 Mbps Transfer Speeds
Meet or exceeds TIA-568-C.2