- Cat6 Ethernet Cable with data transfer up to 10 Gbps/s, supporting high-speed networks, multi-gigabit protocols, and bandwidth-intensive applications
- CMR Riser LAN Cord is good for use between floors, walls, and non-plenum spaces. Help fires from spreading floor to floor in vertical installations.
- Data Cable with an aluminum foil shield helps eliminate cross-talk and avoid electromagnetic interference. Easily compatible with 1 Gigabit Ethernet.
- 23 AWG Pure Bare Copper LAN cable ensures excellent performance and durability, strong connection, and high-quality signal over extended distances.
- 1000ft Cat6 Network Cable is packaged in a tangle-free easy pull box. With foot-marked lengths, it is convenient to use and store. Lifetime warranty.
Cat6 STP Bulk Cable – 600Mhz Bare Copper, 23AWG – 1000 Feet, Gray
Successful business owners think about the long term. For example, a heavyduty electrical system may not be necessary for a startup data processing company; a year down the road, though, it will probably prove to have been an extremely smart investment.
Advance planning is particularly important for business owners – or home owners – when it comes to the fastmoving world of computer networking. Just five years ago, a gigabit Ethernet was only a dream for small companies or home users. Today these highspeed networks are common and affordable, and may soon be supplanted by previouslyunthinkable 10 gigabit or 100 gigabit capability.
That’s where advance planning and the Cmple Cat6 shielded twisted pair bulk cable come in. Slightly lessexpensive Cat5a cabling is more than sufficient for most of today’s Ethernet requirements. But in five years, do you really want to be fishing cable through the wall all over again, because you’re upgraded your network and the old cable isn’t sufficient for the increased data transfer requirements of your brandnew 10 gigabit Ethernet?
Our Cmple Category 6 STP bulk cable is constructed for the long haul. It handles data speeds as high as 550MHz, much more than you’ll need today but probably what you’ll need tomorrow. It’s also ideal for flawless data transmission because Cat6 cable is designed with extra twists with a divider between them, virtually eliminating electromagnetic and radio frequency interference as well as crosstalk issues. It’s the same type of cable that your internet company uses for networking and phone installations, and it will soon become the only type of cabling used for new installations. It makes sense to choose Cat6 cable now for your business or home – because you’ll need it sooner than you think. And believe it or not, it’s only a little more expensive than comparable Cat5a cable.
Everything about the Cmple bulk cable says quality. It’s made from bare copper wire and not the cheaper CCA (copperclad aluminum) used for lesser cabling, so it meets all federal and UL standards for safety and fire prevention. It has a CM fire safety rating so it’s safe for most in-
wall installations (as long as they’re not running through a plenum or riser). And the 1000 feet of cable even comes with markers along its entire length, making it simple to measure out the exact amount of cabling you need for a run.
Checking the details of the Cmple Cat6 550 MHz shielded twisted pair 1000 foot bulk
- Wire: bare copper, 23 AWG
- Suitable for megabit Ethernet and above
- Meets or exceeds Cat6 specifications
- 4 pairs of shielded, twisted wires with dividers
- CM rated, safe for inwall use
- Compliant with National Electrical Code TIA568C2 and UL Code 444 fire standards
- Maximum speed/data transfer: 600Mhz
- Length: 1000 feet, suitable for long runs
- Color: Gray
When you buy this Cat6 cabling in bulk, it only costs about 50 cents more per foot than our lessexpensive Cat5e cable. Anyone who considers themselves a smart business or home owner – and is planning to run cable through their walls for a longterm installation – can easily see why that’s an investment well worth making.