3ft Component Video Cable 3-RCA HDTV Gold
- Component video (YPbPr) produces the highest quality analog video
- High-Performance Fully Molded Flexible Black PVC Jacket, Oil-resistant, Wear-resistant, Acid-resistant and alkali-resistant, prolongs its service life
- Color Coded 24K Gold-Plated connectors for easy and smooth connections and to prevent corrosion. Red, Green, Blue for Video signal.
- Connects Camcorders, Satellite receivers, DVD players, VCRs Projector, Video Game Console or any source with 3RCA component video to your TV, monitor or A/V receiver
- Package include: 3 Male to 3 Male RCA plugs Component Video Cable - 3FT, Black
This Cmple component video/audio cable has three separate high-quality cables bundled together, all with male RCA connectors (and all gold-plated to ensure maximum signal transference at connection points).
Each of the RCA cables is made from fully-shielded, heavy-duty RG-59/U coax, the choice of video and audio professionals for top-notch conductivity and full signal reproduction from end to end.
They will minimize any signal interference you might experience with lesser cables, whether it’s from radio frequency (RF) or electromagnetic (EM) sources, while also eliminating problems with cross-talk which can degrade signal transference.
Our cables comes with a limited lifetime warranty!
Color coded: RGV Video - Red, Green, Blue; and Audio - Red, White
Heavy-duty, three RG-59/U cables to maximum signal transfer and minimize interference.
Gold-plated RCA plugs ensure long-lasting, corrosion-free connections
Fully molded connectors provide excellent strain relief
Color coded and labeled for luminance (Y) and chrominance (Pr, Pb) signals
Fully Molded Ultra-flexible PVC jacket and color-coded connectors help to simplify installation
Cable Type: Component audio/video cable
Connectors: RCA (male) to RCA (male)
Length: 3 feet
This cost-effective cables give you maximum picture and sound quality at an incredible price.
We’ve all gone through the frustrating experience of discovering that the cables included in a box are poor-quality (or not even there at all), followed by the equally-frustrating search for cables which will be long enough and have the right connectors.
100% Satisfaction: Your complete satisfaction is our number one priority! If for any reason your purchase does not give you complete satisfaction simply contact us for a replacement or refund.