Take IP to the Next Level with Uniview NVR302-16S2-P16
Uniview NVR’s are packed with advanced features and are extremely user friendly. UNV has become the choice for many of our Dealers and Integrators due to ease of use and low failure rates. Uniview has completed major projects around the globe and is the perfect choice for a broad range of surveillance applications.
The NVR302-16S2-P16 Uniview 16 Channel 4K NVR with PoE, is a professional IP Network Video Recorder with advanced features. Ultra265 technology combines U-Code and H.265 to reduce storage space and enhance image quality cutting storage costs by 75% or more! This NVR has (2) SATA Bays and accepts up to 10TB each bay. In addition, it accepts 16 IP Cameras up to 4K, 12MP Resolution. A 16 Channel PoE is built in, therefore, an additional PoE switch is not required. Uniview NVR’s are ONVIF compliant with profiles S, G and T, so third party cameras are supported. Other great features such as a quieter fan, and IEC power cord show UNV’s attention to detail and customer satisfaction. A favorite of our dealers and installers due to reliability and ease of use.
ANR (Automatic Network Redundancy)
The NVR302-16E-P16-B supports ANR (Automatic Network Redundancy). UNV cameras with MicroSD Card Slot, can automatically store video recordings into camera’s SD card when network is disconnected. Once the network is restored, the video recordings will be sent back to storage server. Thus, all of video recordings would be saved even network fails temporarily.
EZView Mobile App
View from anywhere via Mobile Device with our Free EZView Mobile App for Android and iOS. Uniview NVR’s support Mobile Client, Push Alerts, Email Notifications and P2P
EZStation Video Management Software
Unified management for Uniview’s IP cameras, NVRs, hybrid NVRs, network keyboards, decoding devices and more. Device Management and diverse features.
NVR302-16S2-P16 Uniview 16 Channel NVR Quick Features:
- Support Ultra 265/H.265/H.264 video formats
- 8/16 channel input
- Third-party IP cameras supported with ONVIF conformance: Profile S, Profile G, Profile T
- Support 1-ch HDMI, 1-ch VGA, HDMI at up to 4K (3840 x 2160 Resolution)
- HDMI and VGA simultaneous output
- Audio Support
- Up to 8MP resolution recording
- 2 SATA HDD up to 10 TB each (20TB Storage)
- Cloud upgrade
- Supports Redundant Recording
- ANR technology to enhance the storage reliability when the network is disconnected
- Built In 16 Channel PoE
- Plug & Play with up to 8/16 independent PoE network interfaces
- P2P, UPnP, NTP, DHCP, PPPoE
- Bandwidth: Incoming 160 Mbps / Outgoing 64 Mbps