NVR308-64X Uniview 64 Channel 4K NVR, 384Mbps, RAID, 8 SATA, NDAA Compliant
The NVR308-64X Uniview 64 Channel NVR is a professional IP Network Video Recorder with up to 8 SATA HDD storage capacity. This NVR can handle up to 12MP Recording Resolution so you can really ramp up the Megapixels! Even better, Ultra265 technology combines U-Code and H.265 to reduce your storage space and enhance image quality, cutting your storage costs by 75% or more! Speaking of recording capabilities, the NVR has (8) SATA Bays and accepts up to 10TB each bay for a total of 80TB of storage. Therefore, you can spec this NVR for client that have higher storage demands. In addition, ANR technology assures that you have a redundancy for your video data. Since the NVR308-64X has various Fisheye De-warping Modes available, you can achieve the full benefit of panoramic or ‘fisheye’ IP cameras. Uniview NVR’s are ONVIF compliant with profiles S, G and T, so your third party cameras are supported. Uniview’s attention to detail and customer satisfaction are unparalleled. Because of this, Uniview has become a favorite of our dealers and installers due to reliability and ease of use.
ANR (Automatic Network Redundancy)
The NVR302-16E-P16-B supports ANR (Automatic Network Redundancy). UNV cameras with MicroSD Card Slot, can automatically store video recordings into camera’s SD card when network is disconnected. Once the network is restored, the video recordings will be sent back to storage server. Thus, all of video recordings would be saved even network fails temporarily.
EZView Mobile App
View from anywhere via Mobile Device with our Free EZView Mobile App for Android and iOS. Uniview NVR’s support Mobile Client, Push Alerts, Email Notifications and P2P
EZStation Video Management Software
Unified management for Uniview’s IP cameras, NVRs, hybrid NVRs, network keyboards, decoding devices and more. Device Management and diverse features.
NVR308-64X Uniview 64 Channel NVR Quick Features:
- Support Ultra265/H.265/H.264 video formats, Up to 12 Megapixels resolution recording
- 16/32/64-channel input
- Third-party IP cameras supported with ONVIF conformance: Profile S, Profile G, Profile T
- Support 2-ch HDMI, 1-ch VGA. HDMI1 and HDMI2 up to 4K (3840×2160) resolution
- Up to 8 Megapixels resolution recording
- 8 SATA HDDs, up to 10TB for each HDD (80 TB Total)
- Support RAID 0,1,5,6,10
- ANR technology to enhance the storage reliability when the network is disconnected
- Support cloud upgrade
- Protocols: P2P, UPnP, NTP, DHCP, PPPoE
- Bandwidth: Incoming 384 Mbps / Outgoing 384 Mbps