Triplett 8125 Cobra Cam Pro Inspection Camera with Detachable Screen
The Fox & Hound wire tracing kit consists of a versatile Fox 2 Tone Generator (Toner) and a high performance Hound 3 Inductive Amplifier (Probe). The Fox 2 is a battery operated handheld multi-function Toner that generates multiple tones (Pulse or Warble), performs some basic telephone line tests (loop mA, line polarity, and ringing voltage), provides a visual and audible continuity test, and integrates our own True Trace and TripLatch tests while providing overload protection up to 120 VAC. The Hound 3 is a battery operated handheld lightweight Probe, with a thumbwheel Sensitivity control and Signal Strength indicator LED. It improves on previous designs with built-in LED headlights to illuminate dark areas and reduce fluorescent light noise, a bandpass filter to suppress unwanted frequencies, an earphone jack for noisy or quiet work areas, and an easy access battery cover.
- Trace various types of cable including, Electrical wire, Twisted pair, LAN cable, Mult-Conductor Cable, Telephone cable, Alarm cable and more!
- Troubleshoot common wiring problems
- Test Phone lines for loop current, polarity, and ringing voltage
- Perform continuity testing with visual and audible notification
- Adjustable sensitivity and loudness control
- Bandpass Filter suppresses 60Hz and high frequency noise
- Identifies Fox 2's tracer tone up to 12 inches away
- Headlights illuminate dark areas and reduce fluorescent light noise
- Built-in signal strength indicator
- Earphone jack for use in quiet or noisy environments
- Shielded design suppresses "Feedback Noise"
- Easy access battery door
- Rugged, moisture resistant, mylar cone speaker
- 3 methods of connectivity: RJ-11, RJ-45, or Alligator Clips
- Cordless phone interface
- High output, Warble/Pulse selectable Tracer tone
- Convenient magnetic back for easy mounting
- TrueTrace cadence shift for definite ID of cable or pain within a cable
- Red/Green telephone line polarity LEDs
- Tone/Battery LED- indicates that Tracer Tone is on and battery status
- Overload protection to 120 VAC
Related Articles & Videos