S-Video SVideo (SVHS) Cable 4 pin 25 ft
- Applications include home theater, DSS receivers, VCRs, DVRs/PVRs, camcorders, DVD players
- High-Quality Low- Fully Molded Flexible Black PVC Jacket, Oil-resistant, Wear-resistant, Acid-resistant and alkali-resistant, prolongs its service life
- 24K Gold-Plated connectors for smooth connections and to prevent corrosion
- Connects digital camcorders, satellite receivers, DVD players, PC with TV out or any video source with S-video output jacks to television, monitor or A/V receiver with S-video input jacks.
- Package include: Male to Male S-Video Gold Plated Cable - 25FT, Black
Our Cmple S video cables are meticulously designed to provide outstanding video quality from source to monitor. They’re for low signal loss, and made with two separate 95% spiral-wound inner conductors, with their center conductors made from high-quality 28 gauge stranded copper.
These cables are fully molded with flexible yet strong black PVC jackets, and the male 4-contact mini-din plugs on each end are gold-plated in order to provide a solid connection with no signal loss at the plugs and no corrosion over the long run. Our cables comes with a limited lifetime warranty!
Connectors: 4-pin S-Video plug on each end
Low-loss – S-Video Cable
Gold-plated terminals ensure long-lasting, corrosion-free connections
Fully molded connectors provide excellent strain relief
4-contact mini-DIN male plugs
Applications include home theater, DSS receivers, VCRs, DVRs/PVRs, camcorders, DVD players
AWG28 stranded copper center conductors
Two 95% shielded spiral-wound inner conductors
Fully molded – flexible black PVC jacket
Length: 25 feet
If you’re installing a brand-new, state-of-the-art home theater system, you probably won’t have much need for these S-Video cables, because they’ve been superseded by more advanced types of connections like the HDMI cables commonly used with high-definition televisions.
We’ll just about guarantee, though, that if you have an HDTV or monitor that’s a bit older, a satellite box, a VCR or DVD player, or a camcorder – or any number of other types of components which have been around for a little while – you’ve got them connected together with composite RCA-style cables.
100% Satisfaction: Your complete satisfaction is our number one priority! If for any reason your purchase does not give you complete satisfaction simply contact us for a replacement or refund.