EZ-RJ45® Cat6 Strain Relief, 50 Piece
The innovative Snag Proof Strain Relief is designed specifically to be crimped with the EZ-RJ45 Cat6. The primary strain relief of the plug locks the snag proof strain relief in place so they will not pull off, creating one, integral assembly. Once crimped, this design allows the plug's primary strain relief to relax slightly, preventing the cable pairs from being over compressed. This decrease in stress contributes to achieving peak performance. The tab on the strain relief is designed to extend over the plug's locking tab, making it snag proof when administering patch cords.
- Prolong patch cord life
- Maintain bend radiuses required for standards compliance
- Terminations have a professional finished look
- No more snags or hang ups, causing tangled messes
- Easier to unlock the connector when unplugging from jack/port
- UL and RoHS compliant
- Max cable OD 0.260"
- Made in the USA
- NOTE: Not compatible with standard modular plugs.
Tips & Tricks:
- Remember to slide you EZ-RJ45 Strain Relief onto the cable before you start your prep
- For best results, use crimp tools for single cycle crimp & trim.
Related Articles & Videos