4 Way Distributor
- USAGE: The line distributor allows to branch the main line for 4 indoor monitors or 4 door stations (which can be combined regardless of the presence of an RFID reader).
- CONNECTION: Two 2-pin connectors for connection to the main line, and four 2-pin branch connectors. Just two non-polarity wires connection makes installation quicker, easier, and uniform quality in large installations.
- INSTALLATION: The distributor module has a white ABS housing and mounts on the DIN rail or on screws. For wiring, we recommended using an 18/2 AWG cable which ensures a more stable connection.
- PLEASE NOTE: It is not possible to connect a door station and a monitor to one hub at the same time. To split the signal for three monitors and two outdoor panels - you need to use separate two distribution blocks.
- POWER: Takes power from the main line, own consumption 0.5W during activity, 0.25W standby. The status indicator will light up when receiving the signal and the working indicator will light up when connected.
It allows you to connect up to 4 intercoms or door phones to one system (door stations and monitors cannot be connected at the same time). It does not need external power.
Cannot be used to branch into separate monitor branches that have additional hubs of their own.Features:
Branch module for home-run Monitor Stations or Entry Panels
For door stations(max.4) or monitors(max.4)
Automatically matching for all DT devices
Star topology for multi-door stations or monitors
Separate isolation protection without affecting another device on the bus system
Short-circuit indication for convenient maintenance
The periodic self-detection mechanism for recoverySpecifications:
LED status indicators
Line termination switch
Wiring: 2 wires (non-polarity)
Mounting: on DIN rail or screws
Working Temperature: -10°C~+40°C
Housing Material: ABS Plastic
Color: WhitePackage Includes:
1 x Four Branch Distributor (DT-DBC4A1)