- 3 PORT WALL PLATE for keystone jacks creates an A/V cable patch location for a home theater media center or office conference room. Fits a standard single gang wall-plate opening
- SINGLE GANG KEYSTONE WALL PLATE - 3 Port fits a standard-sized receptacle. Add a new patch cable location such as an RJ45 keystone jack wall plate using a low voltage mounting bracket
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Accepts many types of keystone inserts including HDMI, RJ45 Cat 6 Ethernet, RG6 coax, banana plug, and other.
- IDEAL FOR HOME OR COMMERCIAL applications. Made with durable ABS plastic for quick and easy snap-in installation with compatible keystone jacks
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 1 x 3-Port White Keystone Wall Plate, includes mounting screws for installation.
Keystone Jack Wall Plate, Three Holes, White
Cmple carries lots of pre-wired wall plates, for many types of home theater and computer applications. If you have specific needs (such as an HDMI wall plate, or one with both HDMI and composite video connectors) and want to make things simple with plates that already have jacks installed – they’re perfect for the job.
However, you may need something other than the “usual” types of wall plate connectors, or you may be a diehard do-it-yourselfer or professional installer. In those cases we’ve got you covered as well, with our three-hole keystone jack wall plates.
These plates can handle nearly any standard keystone connection you can come up with because they’re specifically designed to fit into all single-gang junction boxes or p-rings, and accept standard keystone connector inserts from just about any manufacturer. Whether you’re running an Ethernet network, setting up wiring for a home theater, putting in a new telephone system or installing any other type of computer or audio/video system, these beautiful yet inexpensive plates will work perfectly with the connectors you need to include in your wiring setup.
Most people have enough pride in their living space not to just haphazardly run cable hither and yon when putting in a major network or home theater. But there’s always the temptation to try and run cabling for a sort of network along the baseboards, walls or somewhere else that seems relatively unobtrusive. The problem is that the wires eventually come loose, and you’ve got a messy bunch of cables which can ruin the look of your otherwise-beautiful installation – and kids or dogs could end up playing with the cables and making things even worse.
Running the wires through your walls may require a few extra minutes with a drill and a snake, but it’s well worth the extra time and trouble in the long run. And once you’ve got the cables run, Cmple keystone wall plates give you the ultimate in flexibility because you can just select the proper keystones for your needs, pop them into the junction box with the cover plate on top, and you have a top-notch installation you can be proud of.
The Cmple keystone wall plates are UL and cUL listed, they come in white but are available in ivory as well, and come with the necessary mounting screws. We also have these wall plates available with several different layouts all the way up to six ports. Your installation will look as if a professional had done it – because when you use these plates, you’re using exactly what the professionals use.
Checking out the important specifications for our Cmple keystone jack wall plate with three holes:
- Available in 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6 ports
- Accepts a variety of industry-standard keystone inserts from a wide range of manufacturers
- Includes mounting screws
- Color: White
- UL and cUL Listed
- Size: 2 3/4" x 4 1/2"
The one thing an installer values above almost anything else, when putting in a new network or home theater system, is flexibility. Cmple keystone wall plates provide that flexibility at a price anyone would love – less than 50 cents each.