- AUTO SWITCH: Automatically selects the priority of incoming video signals for display
- PLUG & PLAY: Provide additional high-definition digital inputs for sources including DVD player, Blu-ray and HD-DVD players, gaming systems, and high-definition cable/satellite boxes. No drivers needed.
- 4K RESOLUTION: HDMI switch can transmit video up to 4K @30Hz, HDCP v1.4, 36bit-deep color and 3D Support.
- HD AUDIO: Support High Definition Audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD and Dolby True HD
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 2-Port Auto High Speed HDMI Switch (2x1). 1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
2-Port Automatic High Speed HDMI Amplifier Switcher
Auto HDMI Switcher lets you share a display between 2 consumer electronic devices or computers and prioritize your HDMI signals. The HDMI switch features a primary and secondary HDMI input port. This HDMI switch solves the problem by providing additional high-definition digital inputs for sources including DVD player, Blu-ray, disc and HD-DVD players, gaming systems, and high-definition cable/satellite boxes. The auto switching functionality provides for a system that is easy to use, while manual switching functionality is available for situations where more control is desired.
Specifications & Features:
Supports HDTV resolutions up to 4K
No external power needed
Choice of automatic or manual switching
Up to DTS Master Audio and Dolby Digital TrueHD support
1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2.5Gbps/250MHz
Power Consumption: 5 Watts (max.)
Power Supply: DC 5V (optional)
Dimensions: 85mmW x 15mmH x 45mmD
Net Weight: 41 gram
Video Format Supported:
VGA : 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1920x1200
What’s in the box:
1 x HDMI 2 Ports Switcher
1 x User Manual
Power Supply is optional. Device is self-powered thru HDMI Cables.Note:
For 4K, input HDMI cable less than 15ft, and output cable less than 30ft; For XBOX, PS4 Pro, Roku TV stick and other products with HDMI2.0 or 4K@60HZ, you need to connect devices by cable and refresh rate to 30HZ than use our hdmi switch.