HDMI 2 Ports Switch (2X1)
The 2x1 HDMI Switcher routes high definition video (in multiple resolutions up to 1080p) and digital audio from any one of the two sources to display unit. Two inputs accommodate the simultaneous connection of up to two high definition video sources, such as satellite systems and HD DVD players. The output sends the high definition audio/video signals to a high definition display. Switching is done via it self automatically when signal present on the ports.
- Switch easily between any two HDMI sources automatically.
- Maintains high resolution video - beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, 1440p graphics and computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 are easily achieved
- No external power needed.
- Up to 24 bit color depth.
- Up to DTS Master Audio and Dolby Digital TrueHD support
- HDMI pass-through
- HDCP pass-through
- Compatible with HDMI 1.3 devices.
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to +70°C
- Operating humidity range: 5 to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2.5Gbps/250MHz
- Input Video Signal: 0.5-1.0 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Maximum Single Link Range: 1920 x 1200, 1080p
Video Format Suppurted:
- VGA : 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1920x1200
- DTV/HDTV: 480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080p
- Output Video: HDMI 1.3 + HDCP 1.0/1.1
- Power Consumption: 5Watts (max.)
- Power Supply: 5VDC (optional)
- Dimensions: 85mmW x 15mmH x 43mmD
- Net Weight: 0.05KGs
Power Supply is optional. Device is self powered thru HDMI Cables
Related Articles & Videos