- Bi-directional HDMI to DVI cable connects a DVI-equipped computer graphics card devices such as Laptop, Desktop, to your HDMI-equipped HDTV, Display, Monitor or Projector or Connect an HDMI source device such as a Blu-Ray, Apple TV, Roku, Play Station 3/4, Xbox One/360, or Nintendo Wii to a monitor with DVI-D input
- Supporting up to full HD, 3D, and resolutions up to 1920x1080.: HDMI DVI-D cable is fully compatible with all HDTV formats, supporting resolution at 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1600x1200, 1920x1200, and 1080P.
- 10ft Male-to-male DVI-D to HDMI cable Expand or mirror DVI output from computer to HDMI input on monitor or TV
- 24K Gold Plated Connectors, Excellent Construction and molded strain relief for durability, withstand multi times of plug and unplug, DVI connector is built with easy to grip screws so you get a user-friendly and secure hold
- Lifetime warranty and easy-to-reach customer service support. Your satisfaction is our primary goal!
This cable connects DVI devices to HDMI devices such as DVD, satellite boxes, LCD, projectors, plasma and HDTVs. HDMI provides an interface between any HDMI-enabled source, such as a set-top box, DVD player, and A/V receiver, video monitor, and projector for Video only.
This cable transfer signal from HDMI to DVI and also from DVI to HDMI, connecting from an HDMI equipped source to a monitor with DVI input or from a computer with DVI to an HDTV or monitor with HDMI input. You’ll get the max performance out of your devices.
Extend or Mirror Mode
HDMI DVI cable can mirror or extend your laptop or pc or graphics card to an external display. Ideal for video streaming, gaming, working
Connector Type: HDMI male to DVI-D 18+1 male
Connector Finish: Gold Plated
Resolution: 1080P up to 1920x1200
Bandwidth: Single Link
Supported modes: Extend and Mirror modes
Double Shielding: Aluminum foil and braid
- DVI-D connector does not transmit audio, it must be connected with a separate cable or through a fiber-optic (Toslink) cable
Lifetime warranty and easy-to-reach customer service support