- HIGH-PERFORMANCE DATA CABLE: This cable is made up of 24 AWG Solid Bare Copper conductors. Supports 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet. Tested bandwidth speeds of up to 350 MHz for optimal performance.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Our outdoor ethernet cables are ready to protect from the weather. Whether you are wiring your home, office, or entire campus, the impressive durability of this cable enables it to withstand sunlight, moisture, and dirt. Whether it is a small or large outdoor cabling project, we have the solution that is right for you.
- 100% PURE SOLID COPPER: Pure bare copper has a higher conductivity and tensile strength than aluminum (CCA). The high-density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and low-density polyethylene (LDPE) jacket offer impressive chemical and corrosion resistance and durability.
- FTP(FOILED TWISTED PAIR): The aluminum foil shield can reflect or conduct external interference away without affecting the signals of the internal conductor. These high-performance cables ensure the data within the cable will be protected from EMI, resulting in better data transmission speeds and fewer data errors.
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 1 x Cmple Shielded Outdoor Category 5e Ethernet Cable 1000FT - Black (The cabling is packaged in a tangle-free spool, use the exact amounts you need to get your custom install done right.)
Cmple – 1000FT Cat5e Ethernet Cable, 4 Twisted Pair, 350 MHz, FTP Shielded Outside Plant Cable
This Cat5e outdoor Ethernet cable is constructed for long, stationary runs, in environments with a larger amount of electromagnetic or radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI). Our outdoor shielded direct burial CAT5e cable is ideal for your outdoor voice, data, and video networking applications. Whether you are wiring your office building or an entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
The 24 AWG pure copper conductors offer high-speed data transfer rates between 10 and 1000 Mbps (1 Gigabit) as well as bandwidth speeds as high as 350 MHz. PoE and PoE+ are both support up to 30W and 300V DC. This Cat5e weatherproof network cable meets IEEE 802.3, IEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568-C.2 industry standards.
Pure bare copper delivers greater conductivity, making these cables better over longer cable runs and with performance that exceeds that of copper-clad aluminum (CCA). This outdoor Cat5e foil shielded twisted pair (FTP) cable consists of numerous pairs of copper wiring that are encompassed in aluminum foil. The foil casing provides proper insulation that is not offered by its unshielded twisted pair (UTP) counterpart. This Cat5e outdoor ethernet cable is safe when left exposed to the elements or buried underground.Features:
High-Performance Data Communications Cable
This cable is Cat5E Outdoor Cable UV Rated for outdoor use
Suitable for 350MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet
Designed for Outdoor Installations - UV Resistance Jacket (LDPE)
Category-5E Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) Cable
4-Pair Shielded Conductor Pairs
Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
24 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
Cable Length: 1000 FT
Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-VG, 100BASE-T4
1000 Mbps 1000BASE-T Gigabit EthernetTM (IEEE 802.3)
16 Mbps Token RingTM (IEEE 802.5)
Meets or exceeds TIA-568-C.2
ATM 155 Mbps