- Wall-mount open-frame rack stores 6U of standard 19-inch rack equipment up to 16 inches deep and includes everything you need to rack'em up, so it's perfect for saving space and staying organized.
- The open-frame design provides maximum airflow along with ease of access to all equipment on the rack from all sides, helping to keep your equipment operating temperatures cooler for smoother operation and a longer lifespan.
- You can mount the wall mount open-frame rack where space is limited, such as on a server room wall, office, or above a doorway, to expand your workspace and ensure your equipment is easy to access.
- Ideal for small and medium businesses requiring small rack solutions dispersed throughout the organization. Also, it is suitable for mounting on almost any wall, based on common wall-frame stud spacing.
- Constructed of high-quality SPCC cold-rolled steel with black powder paint finish for strength and durability. It can hold up to 66 lbs. (30 kg) of your gear securely to the wall. Come in one box with a safely packed rack.
6U Open Frame Server Rack
Are you running out of IT floor space? Do you need to accommodate rack-mount equipment at a remote location or branch office? Are you planning for future expansion? Our wall mount network racks are a space-saving way to mount networking equipment in network wiring closets, back offices, or anywhere where floor space is limited.
This 6U open-frame wall rack has a feature-rich 2-post mounting design that makes it easy for IT technicians to install. The 16” of the usable depth of the rack also allows for mounting of shelves, accessories, and other equipment from different manufacturers. They have a professional-looking steel construction with a sleek black design, which makes it is a strong and durable solution for your next network system.
You can be confident that it can store different types of all standard 19" equipment such as servers, storage, switches, routers, patch panels, telecommunications hardware, and other devices that fulfill the primary purpose of the IT installation. Racks also have applications that may not employ typical IT equipment, such as manufacturing, but the same general principles apply.
Compatible with: Standard 19" Wide Equipment
Optimized to save space in secure environments
Mounting rails with #10-32 threaded EIA hole pattern
Suitable for wall mount or floor restricted areas
Material: 16 Gauge SPCC Cold-Rolled Steel
Dimensions: 19.7" W x 14.2" H x 17.7" D
Maximum Capacity: 66 lbs. (30 kg)
Black Powder Coating Finish
1 x 6U Open Frame Rack
1 x Mounting Hardware