- This server cabinet has 6 Units of rack space with 16-inch mounting depths. Can be fastened to most types of walls or self-standing. Square mounting holes and included hardware supports any standard 19-inch equipment.
- It is the ideal cabinet for small network installations where floor space doesn’t allow for a floor-standing server cabinet. Perfect for a single-person installation, with easy fixing holes on the back of the cabinet for wall mounting.
- Pre-installed 120mm fan for active cooling helps to remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air. The vented slotted openings allow air to flow freely through the cabinet to keep the equipment cool.
- It has removable and lockable side panels for easy access and security and offers robust durability once installed. The front, right and left doors are lockable by a small round lock and come with 2 keys for each.
- Constructed with 1mm cold-rolled steel (1.2mm for mounting profiles) with black corrosion-free powder coating finish that allows to hold up to 132 lbs. (60 kg). This cabinet has a clear glass door to provide in-time observation for your equipment in the rack.
6U Wall Mount Server Cabinet
As telecommunications needs continue to grow and expand, the physical space in which they exist does not always grow at the same rate. Cmple overcomes this hurdle by providing cabinets that allow you to create locations for cables and equipment where space is limited or does not exist. The wall mount data cabinet has been a popular choice for installers over the years because they meet the all-around, standard requirements of data installation.
This 6U wall-mount enclosure from Cmple is the perfect solution to install, secure, and organize rack equipment in wiring rooms, corridors, communication areas, retail locations, and other locations with limited space. Wall-mounted cabinets are widely used because of their small size, easy installation and disassembly, easy management, and anti-theft features.
Designed to exacting standards, this 6U wall mount cabinet offers a compact and secure containment system for your rackmount active and passive devices including switches, branch routers, telecom, and low-density cable patching. It has removable and lockable side panels for easy access and security and offers robust durability once installed. The vented slotted openings on the enclosure and locking doors help to keep equipment cool and secure. In short, Cmple offers one of the best value-for-money wall mount data cabinets ranges that are available on the market today.
Compatible with: Standard 19" Wide Equipment
Optimized to save space in secure environments
Suitable for wall mount or floor restricted areas
Mounting rails with #10-32 threaded EIA hole pattern (or Rails with cage nut style bolting)
Removable side panels with security locks on both sides
The vented design ensures a long life for your equipment
There is a cable passage for cabling in the ceiling and base
The door that can be installed to swing open either left or right
Lockable front, rear doors, and side panels for added security
Material: SPCC Cold Rolled Steel
Max capacity: 132lbs (60kg)
Dimensions: 23.6"W x 14.5"H x 17.7"D
1 x 6U Wall Mount Cabinet (Unassembled)
1 x 110V Fan
3 x Lock With 2 Keys
1 x 10-32 Assembly Kit Bag (Cage Nuts, Washers, Bolts)