RJ45 Cat6 Ethernet LAN Network Cable
- UNIVERSAL CONNECTIVITY: Great for computers and LAN network components; Servers, Switches, Laptops, Routers, VoIP, PoE devices, Gaming, Security and much more
- CAT 6 Standard support up to 550 MHz and 10 Gigabit Ethernet. Provides the fastest and most reliable internet connection between two network devices.
- SUPERB QUALITY: Its high-quality LAN UTP cable is sheathed in a PVC jacket for durability and optimal insulation of the wire. Molded Cat6 RJ45 connectors prevent cable damage.
- COMPATIBILITY: Cat6 cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet and other network physical layers that is backward compatible with the Cat5 cable standards.
- INCLUDE: 1 x CMPLE Cat6 Network Ethernet Patch Cable – 25 Feet, White. Backed with a Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
Cmple CAT6 Patch Cable is a convenient way to save time and money in any professional network environment!
This cable offers reliable Ethernet connectivity between your system and a router, switch or hub.
RJ-45 male connectors are fitted at both ends of this networking cable for efficient signal transfer between devices.
Cat 6 cables can support up to 10 Gigabits per second (10 times the bandwidth of Cat5e cables).
Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568B.2 standard.
Backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet. 10 x The Speed of Basic Cat6 Cables
Supports up to 10 Gigabits per second (10x the speed of basic Cat6 and Cat5e cables on the market).
Supports Cat6 / Cat5e / Cat5. Supports both Cat6 & Cat5e applications.
The RJ45 connector used for this cable and fits perfectly on both Cat6 & Cat5e ports. Features:
CAT-6 for efficient data transfer across a network
RJ-45 male connectors on both sides for easy connectivity
4 twisted pairs of stranded CCA wires prevent crosstalk
Ideal for use with 100-1000BASE-T networks
Maximum speed/data transfer: 550Mhz
Length: 25 Feet
Cmple patch cord provides universal connectivity for LAN network devices such as Desktops, PCs, computer servers,
printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, PoE devices, NAS, VoIP phones and etc.
Cat6 550Mhz Network Cable is uses for connecting a PC, Mac or network device to 10/100/1000 Ethernet networks.
Gold plated copper contacts on the RJ45 male to male connectors provide excellent conductivity for accurate high speed transmissions.
Snagless molded boot covers protect the RJ45 plug of the cable from damage during installation.