- HIGH-PERFORMANCE NETWORK CABLE: This Cat5e cable is 24 AWG with 4 pairs (8 conductors). Compatible for 1 Gigabit Ethernet. Performs bandwidth speed up to 350MHZ. This high-performance bulk cabling is perfect for custom network installation projects. Solid core conduits provide better performance over longer cable runs.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Supports 1,000 BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet. Used on ethernet and network devices such as computers, modems, routers, ethernet hubs, Wi-Fi repeaters, and more. Compatible with shielded/unshielded Cat5e RJ45 connectors.
- FOR USE INDOORS. This cat5 riser-rated jacket is for use in between floors, in-wall, and non-plenum spaces. Help fires from spreading floor to floor in vertical installations with mild flame retardance.
- EASY TO USE: This high-speed network LAN cable can be used to make shorter-length Cat5e cables to meet your exact needs and terminate it with our high-quality modular RJ45 connectors and color matched relief boots. Comes in an easily accessible pull box with a 1000-foot long PVC cable.
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 1 x Cmple Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 5e Ethernet cable, 1000FT - Pink
Cmple – 1000FT Solid Cat5E Cable - 24AWG 350MHz CMR, ETL Cat5e Cable
This cable offers high-speed data transfer rates between 10 and 1000 Mbps (1 Gigabit) as well as bandwidth speeds as high as 350 MHz. The PVC casing of this cable provides enhanced durability and is also flame retardant. It uses copper-clad 24AWG wires that enclose and protect four unshielded solid-twisted pairs. PoE and PoE+ are both support up to 30W and 300V DC. Also supports up to 1,000 BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet. This Cat5e PVC network cable meets IEEE 802.3AB, IEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 industry standards.
Our Cat5E bulk cable is ideal for any network installation in your home, office, or the entire campus. Cmple Cat5E Bulk Cable is a must-have for any extensive networking installation.
Solid Cable Design
Designed for more straightforward, simple installations, this particular style of Solid cable is perfect for most installations where cable runs do not require several bends and twists in the line.
It can be used with a wide variety of compatible network devices that include; desktop computers, broadband modems, routers, landline telephones, ethernet hubs, game consoles, Wi-Fi repeaters, and printers.
Our Cat5E Solid Bulk Cable comes wrapped in a sturdy PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Jacket, built to withstand high levels of stress, pulling, and pushing.
- High-performance data cable
- Suitable for high bandwidth voice and data installations
- 24 AWG solid bare copper conductors
- Cable Diameter (CMR): 0.20”
- Sequential footage markings for usage tracking
- 4 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- Performance up to 350Mhz
- Color: Pink
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA568-C.2 specifications
- UL or ETL Verified CMR
- NEC Article 800 Compliant
- ISO/IEC 11801 Compliant
- IEEE 802.xx Compliant
- RoHS Compliant