- CAT5E HIGH-PERFORMANCE NETWORK CABLE. This plenum-rated cat 5e ethernet cable is 24 AWG with 4 pairs (8C). Suitable for Fast, Gigabit, Supports bandwidth of up to 350MHz. Supports PoE and PoE+ (IEEE 802.3af/at) up to 30W and 300V DC.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Used to connect a variety of network devices that include but aren't limited to Wi-Fi routers, modems, computers, servers, printers, smart televisions, and more. It supports up to 1000Mbps gigabit ethernet speed.
- 100% SOLID BARE COPPER CONDUCTORS. Pure bare copper produces a stronger signal along with better conductivity and flexibility when compared to copper-clad aluminum (CCA).
- FOR INDOOR USE. The red plenum jacket is fire safety rated for use in air plenum spaces above suspended ceilings or below raised floors. The high degree of flame resistance and low toxicity smoke.
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 1 x of Cmple Cat5e Plenum Bulk Ethernet Cable 24 AWG Bare Copper 350MHz - 1000 Feet Red (In an easy-to-pull box for easier installation)
Cmple - Category 5E Ethernet 24 AWG 4-Pair Bare Copper Plenum Cable - 1000 FT Red
This cable offers high-speed data transfer rates between 10 and 1000 Mbps (1 Gigabit) as well as bandwidth speeds as high as 350MHz at 328 Feet. Power devices such as PoE (Power Over Ethernet), computers, routers, IP Cameras, switches, keystone jacks, RJ45's, modems, Xbox, PlayStation, Apple TV, ethernet adapters, Fax Machines, Smart TV's, Mesh networks, access points, CCTV and more. Achieve up to 5Gb at shorter distances with standard IEEE 802.3bz (2.5GBase-T and 5GBase-T).
Pure Solid Copper
Complies with UL, ANSI/TIA, and U.S. product safety standards bare copper is superior conductor material for data transmission and PoE use. The only industry and governmental approved type of conductor for use in Ethernet networks.
This product comes with a 1000 FT (305m) length of ethernet cable that is easy to use, the tangle-free pull-out box that allows you to just pull out your specific length to form shorter cables without any hassle whilst keeping it protected. The heavy-duty 24 AWG wiring provides enhanced durability and electrical resistance.
Install Cat5e unshielded plenum cable in areas with airflow, in drop ceilings, and between raised flooring. Plenum cable can also be installed in Riser-rated areas: in the walls, between floors, and in risers. Constructed with high-quality FRPVC to reduce the spread of flames and emit less toxic smoke. Insulated with FEP for greater performance at higher temperatures. Run this Cat5e plenum cable up to 328 feet (100 meters). Easily connect this cable with unshielded Cat6 keystone jacks, RJ45's.
Comes in a pullout box
Plenum Jacket (CMP Rated)
High-performance data cable
Suitable for high bandwidth voice and data installations
24 AWG solid bare copper conductors
Cable Diameter (CMP): 0.19”
Sequential footage markings for usage tracking
4 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
Performance up to 350Mhz
Cable Length: 1000 FT
Exceeds ANSI/TIA568-C.2 specifications
UL or ETL Verified CMP
NEC Article 800 Compliant
ISO/IEC 11801 Compliant
IEEE 802.xx Compliant