- HIGH PERFORMANCE DATA CABLE: This cable is made up of 24 AWG Solid Bare Copper conductors. Supports 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet. Tested bandwidth speeds of up to 350 MHz for optimal performance.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: It can be used on a number of network devices such as; computers, modems, servers, landline telephones, security cameras and printers. Supports up to 1000Mbps data transfer speeds.
- FOR OUTDOOR USE: It can be used for outdoor installation as well as for underground tasks due to its durable, rugged waterproof design. The impressive durability of this cable enables it to withstand sunlight, moisture and dirt.
- EASY TO USE: This cable can be used to create shorter length cables for smaller projects and can then be terminated to a RJ45 connector, jack or patch panel and color-matched relief boots.
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 1 x Cmple Bulk Cat5e Outdoor Direct Burial Ethernet Cable - 1000FT Black
Cmple – 1000FT Cat5e Ethernet Cable, 4 Twisted Pair (UTP), 350 MHz Outdoor Direct Burial
This Cat5e Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) bulk ethernet cable is made out of Solid Annealed Bare Copper 24 AWG which provides more flexibility and higher electrical and thermal conductivity as well as supporting a large influx of electricity. The HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) insulation protects the cable from thermal exposure.
High Speed Performance
This cable offers impressive high-speed bandwidth up to 350MHz. It also supports up to 1000 Mbps for speedy data transfers between network devices.
Supports 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet. Used with computers, printers, servers, modems, routers, and more. It has excellent crosstalk and attenuation characteristics that are specific for direct burial outdoor network installations. Once the appropriate length is selected, it can be terminated with RJ45 connectors and relief boots.
The low-density polyethylene (LDPE) jacket that encases this cable provides more low temperature flexibility, enhanced toughness, corrosion resistance and a high temperature resistance.
High Performance Data Cable
24 AWG Solid Annealed Bare Copper
Bandwidth speeds of up to 350 MHz
1000 Mbps Transfer Speeds
Meet or exceeds TIA-568-C.2