RJ45 Cat5e Ethernet LAN Network Cable
- CAT5E CABLE connects all the hardware destinations on a Gigabit Local Area Network (LAN), such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE: Support speed up to 1 Gigabit or 1000 Mbps; our 350Mhz UTP CAT5E patch cable provides a high-speed, fast data transfer for server applications, cloud storage
- HIGH QUALITY: 8P8C RJ45 connectors with gold-plated contacts for lossless and fast data transfer. Ideal solution for video chatting, online high definition video streaming, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices, and more.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: We are so confident that you will love our CAT 5 cables. If for any reason you do not, we will accept your return for a full refund.
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 1 x Cat5e Ethernet Network Patch Cable 350MHz RJ45 - 5 Feet, Pink
Make a major difference in your LAN’s performance with just replacing your old cables with newer Cat5e ones. If you’re setting up a new network,
you should resist the temptation to reuse the old cables you have stored in a box somewhere, for the same reason. There’s a good chance that all the
money you’re pouring into the network won’t seem like a good investment, if you’re using outdated cables which will be overwhelmed by the data flow.
Our Cmple Ethernet LAN cables are the perfect size to use either in patch panels or to make direct connections between computers and network devices
situated next to each other. They’re made from high-quality stranded pairs of wire which can handle data transfer speeds up to 350 MHz; these unshielded
twisted pairs are designed to preserve the integrity of your data even at high speeds. And because they’re rated Category 5e, they provide impressive
protection against electrical and radio interference as well as cross-talk. Features:
Connecting between Ethernet and network device
Wire: Copper Clad Aluminum (CCA), stranded 568B wire
Premium cabling for category 5 and cat5e application rated for 350 MHz
4 pairs of twisted wires
Molded strain relief
Maximum speed/data transfer: 350Mhz
Length: 5 Feet
The Cmple Cat5e Ethernet cables are constructed from copper clad aluminum (CCA) stranded 568B wire wrapped in a durable PVC jacket, and terminate
in nearly-universal RJ45 plugs on both ends. The cabling is built with special molded strain relief properties, so that no amount of normal pulling, twisting
or pushing will break the connectors or the cable. Of course, since this is a Cmple product, you should expect nothing less.