- CAT5E SHIELDED PVC CABLE: Our shielded Cat5e cable with 4 pairs (8 conductors) is 24 AWG. The aluminum foil shield helps eliminate cross-talk and avoid electromagnetic interference. Easily compatible with 1 Gigabit Ethernet needs. High bandwidth up to 350MHz.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Provides universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, servers printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, etc. Supports a selection of network devices that include computers, servers, modems, telephones, smart televisions, and more.
- 100% PURE SOLID COPPER: Pure bare copper has a higher conductivity and tensile strength than aluminum (CCA). The high-density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation offers impressive chemical and corrosion resistance and durability. The twisted pair is wrapped in shielding of foil to protect the cable from EMI and crosstalk.
- SIMPLE TO USE: The pull-out box offers better security and easy handling. Allows you to effortlessly pull your desired length of ethernet cable out of the box. Simply cut off your preferred length and attach an RJ45 connector on both ends.
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 1 x Cat5e Shielded Riser (CMR) 1000FT 24AWG Solid Bare Copper, 350MHz, ETL Listed (FTP), Bulk Ethernet Cable – 1000FT Orange
Cmple - Cat5e FTP Shielded 24AWG Solid Bare Copper Bulk Ethernet Cable - 1000FT Orange
Category 5E cable is used for computer networking (10/100/1000BASE-T), data, voice, or security system installation. Wiring your home, home office, office, or even an entire factory.
This Cat5e Foil Shielded Twisted Pair (FTP) Shielded Cable consists of numerous pairs of copper wiring that are encompassed in aluminum foil. The foil casing provides proper insulation that is not offered by its unshielded twisted pair (UTP) counterpart. FTP cables are most suitable for factory conditions for wired ethernet networks.
Solid Shielded Cat5e Ethernet cable is commonly used for long, stationary runs, in environments with a larger amount of electromagnetic or radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI). While solid conductor cable is not as flexible as those with stranded conductors, it provides better performance over longer distances.
This data communication cable can sustain up to a maximum of 350 MHz high-speed data transfer rates. It is suitable and supports fast ethernet and megabit ethernet as well as 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet that offers speeds up to 1000 Mbps. The copper wiring conductor of this cable is 24 AWG which offers less heat and less resistance which allows the signal transmission to travel the greater length and this cable meets your requirement of network.
Polyethylene insulation provides corrosion and chemical resistance and enhanced durability. Solid core conductors allow long-distance runs while preserving optimal performance. The PVC jacket is flame, sunlight, and UV retardant.
This cable can be used with a variety of network devices that include but are not limited to computers, ethernet hubs, telephones, modems, printers, Wi-Fi repeaters, routers, servers, smart televisions, fax machines, PoE, IP Cameras, switches, game consoles, Xbox, PlayStation, Apple TV, Smart TV's, and more. Supports 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet, PoE, and PoE+ (IEEE 802.3af/at) up to 30W and 300V DC.
Comes in a pull-out box
Flame Retardant PVC
High-performance data cable
Suitable for high bandwidth voice and data installations
4 Shielded Conductor Pairs
24 AWG solid bare copper conductors
Cable Length: 1000 FT
ETL Listed CMR Type FTP
C(ETL) listed FT4 FTP
ETL Verified to TIA - 568-C.2, and ISO/IEC 11801
ATM 155 Mbps
Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-VG, 100BASE-T4,
1000 Mbps 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet™ (IEEE 802.3)