Cat5e Gigabit Ethernet Cable 1000FT - 24 AWG, CMR, Network Bulk Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) 1000 Feet
- SIMPLIFIED CONNECTION: The Cat5e Cable in White features a solid 24AWG CCA conductor (Copper Clad Aluminum), making it an excellent choice for network installations at home or office. Seamlessly connects routers, VoIP phones, IP cameras, printers, gaming consoles, Ethernet extenders, switch boxes, PoE devices, and more, ensuring a simple and efficient setup.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Experience unparalleled network performance with this 1000ft Cat5e cable. It facilitates the swiftest and most dependable internet connection between two network devices, supporting a bandwidth of up to 1000 Mbps.
- INCREDIBLE DURABILITY: Encased in a high-grade PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) jacket, this Cat5e bulk Ethernet cable is designed to endure high levels of stress, pulling, and pushing, guaranteeing incredible durability and a long lifespan.
- QUALITY FOR LIFE: The Cat5e Cable Bulk is thoughtfully packaged in a hassle-free, tangle-free easy pull box. With foot-marked lengths, it is convenient to use and store. Additionally, it comes with a lifetime warranty, ensuring your satisfaction and peace of mind.
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: Cat5e Cable 1000 Feet / 305 Meters CMR UTP Network Ethernet Bulk Cable, 350 MHz - White
Cmple - Cat5e solid wire bulk cable features 1000 feet in an easy to pull box with big mouth. This high performance bulk cabling is perfect for your custom network installation projects. Highest-quality and inexpensive: that’s a great combination for Ethernet cabling. This particular cable uses copper-clad aluminum wire (CCA). Our cable provides superior transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 350 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet. It meets the CAT5e standard and is suitable for use with 100/1000BASE-T networks. Category 5e:
Category 5e (Cat5e) is an enhanced version of Cat5 with greater resistance against cross-talk and with higher performance characteristics. 4 Pairs solid twisted pair network cable used for carrying data signals at speeds of up to 350MHz of Bandwidth. 24AWG (Gauge)
For this particular cable, the gauge is 24 AWG, which is a diameter of about 0.0201 Inches, or 0.511mm. 24AWG is the Industry Standard for any typical network cable installation. Quality you can trust
Cmple Cat5 Gigabit Bulk PVC Cable is designed for Cat5 in-wall applications, like distributing data, voice and digital video across gigabit Ethernet networks. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this cable ensures peak performance through your LAN. High Performance at low-cost
Highest-quality and inexpensive: that’s a great combination for Ethernet cabling. And it describes what you get with Cmple Cat5 bulk Ethernet LAN network cable, because this product has high-end specs for about half the cost of most 1000 foot Cat5e cable that you’ll find anywhere else. Easily identifiable colored twisted pairs
Designed to distribute data, voice and video, featuring 4 pairs of unshielded twisted pair CCA (copper clad aluminum) cable with true 24 solid conductor. Each of the four pairs of the cable has differing precise number of twists per inch to minimize crosstalk between the pairs, which insures performance with high speed gigabit Ethernet High Performance
This cable offers high-speed data transfer rates between 10 and 1000Mbps (1 Gigabit) as well as bandwidth speeds as high as 350MHz. This cable is suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T/1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet) Solid Cable Design
Our Cat5E Solid Bulk Cable comes wrapped in a sturdy PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Jacket, built to withstand high levels of stress, pulling, and pushing. Designed for more straight-forward, simple installations, this particular style of Solid cable is perfect for most installations where cable runs do not require several bends and twists in the line Wide Compatibility
It can be used with a wide variety of compatible network devices that include; desktop computers, broadband modems, routers, landline telephones, ethernet hubs, game consoles, Wi-Fi repeaters, and printers. The important specifications for the Cmple Cat5e bulk Ethernet cable:
For connecting between Ethernet and network devices
CCA - Copper Clad Aluminum (CCA)
Can be used to make smaller Cat5e cables
Comes in an easy pull box
Meets or exceeds Cat5e specifications
4 Pair Solid twisted Wires
Length: 1000ft (305m)
350 MHz speed