Byte Brothers RWC1000K Real World Certifier Kit
This is the perfect tester for UTP Cables and LAN devices. Test; speed parameters, cable propagation delay, cable skew, cable typing (Cat 3, 5, 5E, 6), attenuation, cable verification, high accuracy TOR, LAN device tester (advertised and negotiated). RWC also performs basic testing for coax cables. Comes with Tone Generator/Probe.
- Speed Tests (10MB, 1000MB, Gigabit):
- Real world Cert Level 1 (Projected)
- Real World Cert Level 2 (Confirmed)
- Cable typing (CAT 3, 5, 5E, 6)
- Displays Port speed, duplex, data level of all pairs, etc.
- Inline Port Mode (negotiated results)
- Port beacon (locate port)
- Cable Length (real 1 nanosecond TDR)
- Opens, shorts, split pairs, splits distance
- Next, Next, (far), Skew, Propagation delay
- Attenuation, Hot Splits
- Multi-pair Toner/Probe
- Stores 250 tests for later printing
- Uses real data from your hub, switch or PC.
- Performance certify and troubleshoot all LAN hardware and cabling.
- Compatible with all 10MB, 100MB, and Gigabit Networks!
- Test existing cables for higher speed compatibility
- Spot faulty wiring closet jumpers from your office wall outlet
- Detect worn connectors and faulty terminations.
- Identify excessively noisy cables
- Decode 10/100/GIG PCs, switches and hubs for advertised capability
- Go "Inline" between two LAN devices and identify the negotiated speed
- Test 10/100/Gigabit PCs, switches and hubs for adequate signal levels
- Perform your won inspection on newly purchased devices and cables
- Identify network bottlenecks caused by slow running links
- Print "Receipt" to document test results
- RWC1000 Main Unit
- RWC1000 Remote Unit
- Cat5e Patch Cables (2)
- Protective Case (Zippered)
- Documentation Tablet
- "Passed" Stickers (64)
- 9V Battery (2)
- Instructional DVD
- Illustrated Users Manual
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor
- Made in the U.S.A
Related Articles & Videos