Arlington™ LVS2 Double-Gang Screw-On Low Voltage Bracket for New Construction
Arlington Industries LVS2 Screw On Low Voltage Mounting Bracket features shallow mounting depth which allows for more wires to be run in the wall cavities. The shallow mounting depth also works better with reversible wall plates since the box itself is not obstructing the wire passage. Arlington Industries has also designed their new construction brackets to have a front nail flange as well as a full outer flange for sheetrock to be backed up to ensuring proper support for the sheetrock and proper depth. The LVN2 and the LVS2 brackets also feature front flange nail holes on both sides of the boxes so the box can be supported on the both side by studs.
- IMPORTANT: For Low Voltage Class 2 Use Only
- Dual Gang Open Back Bracket
- Commonly Referred to as a Mud Ring
- For New Construction Applications
- Run More Wire Easier with Brackets vs Boxes
- Mounts to Wood Studs or Metal Stud with Supplied Screws
- Impact Resistant Plastic results in less breakage on Job site
- Flange around box supports sheetrock
- Front Nail Holes for added box support
- Two Front Flanges for Double Stud Support
- Integrated Cable Tie-Off Loop to Hold Cables behind Box
- Shallow Mount - Only 0.80" Deep (Not Including Stud Side Nail Flange)
- Minimum Sheetrock or Panel Thickness - 0.45"
- Side Wall Thickness - 0.080"
- Nailing Flange Thickness - 0.090" (Front and Side)
- Panel Cut Out Dimensions - 4.12" W x 3.60" H
- Overall Dimensions - 5.5" W x 5.34" H x 1.61" Depth
The LVS2 features integrated onboard screws that are ready to be driven directly into wall studs in preparation for future outlets. The bracket is designed to be installed in the wall and attached to a stud so you can eventually mount plates flush against the wall. The LVS2 brackets are simple to install and allow for a durable but professional wall outlet installation.
Choose from Single Gang, Double Gang, Triple Gang or Four Gang styles Arlington offers to fit your custom installation.
Arlington™ has been a leading manufacturer of quality electrical products and fittings since its founding in 1949. The company manufactures products that meet or exceed the changing needs of electrical distributors and contractors, with the vast majority produced in America.